1 - I Love You

(Written by me) Summary: Clementine and Violet are anxiously waiting for answers off of Abel, their prisoner. They need to know the destination of the deltas camp. The couple get into a fight and Violet runs off, and Clementine then realises something.

(Hey dudes, remember that photo from the episode 3 sneak peek where Violet is crouched down on the floor? Try to imagine that at some point ;) )

Narrators POV

"Uh dammit! Why won't he just tell us! He knows he's going to get hurt either way. So I think it's better if he just fucking .... spills!" Violet yells out of frustration, tugging at her hair. The blonde and Clementine were currently in the courtyard discussing how to get Abel to expose the whereabouts of the Delta's location.

"Hey hey Vi calm down. We will get him to spill. Maybe we could gain his trust somehow?" Clementine suggested with a soft voice, putting her hand on her supposed girlfriends shoulder.

"I.... and how the hell are we gunna do that?" Violet said crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow, obviously questioning and wanting to listen.

"You'll see... we just need to... come up with a-."

"With a plan yes I know you say it every damn time Clem." Violet cut of Clementine, clearly annoyed.

"Violet. Breathe. Are you okay?" The brunette asked with concern, chocolate pools staring straight into the blondes ocean eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine...." Violet said with a mumble, looking at her shoes.

"Violet. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Why do you care so much! You always pick me, and I'm nothing! You turned to me with Marlon! You kissed me instead of Louis! Oh yeah, don't think I didn't notice the crush he had on you. And, the biggest one, you saved ME FROM THE RAIDERS and not Louis! Why! Why... Clem." Violet said in one big breath of rage, tears beginning to form in her reflecting eyes.

She was so fragile looking, she ran into the admin building and out of site before Clementine could say anything.

"Dammit Vi come back!"

Clementine's stomach twirled with a feeling of lust... but also nervousness.

She just realised that one of the most special people in Violet's life had been taken away from her, of course the blonde would be mad at every little thing stopping them from rescuing the others.

She jogged after her, entering the building with caution. She heard quiet sobs echoing throughout the halls. Clementine tried her best to follow the rough sound, and ended up in the room where Louis keeps his piano.

She saw the blonde in front of her, squished into the corner, looking more vulnerable than she ever had in her lifetime.

"V-Vi.... we are going to get through this. One walker at a time." Clementine said in a quiet voice, approaching Violet slowly and kneeling in front of her.

The blonde looked up at her and smiled softly.

"You're one of the only people in my entire lifetime that has truely cared for me. Even before the walkers. Do you wanna know how I ended up in this stupid school?" Violet said, her voice cracking slightly.

Clementine nodded, signalling for her to continue, and sat next to Violet in one quick motion.

"I was young. I can't really quite remember my age, but me and a friend decided to experiment, and we were caught...." The blonde started with a shivery breath.

"My grandma walked in on us..... kissing.... and she went ballistic, as you know, she was a very religious women." A single tear travelled down Violet's cheek and she sniffled in a cute way.

"Hey you don't have to continue." Clementine said, almost whispered, even. She wrapped her arm around Violet's shoulders and used her other arm to put her hand supporting on the blondes, interlocking their fingers.

"I want to though...." The two looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"After my friend left she started going ballistic. Saying that, that type of stuff is 'wrong' and if I ever felt love.... then it was fake, and that no one would ever love me."

Violet's eyes turned red as she held back the waterfalls worth of tears within her.

"And then she told my parents .... who were understanding and supportive of me... but since my damn grandmother wasn't happy... I was sent here."

It was mere silence in the area around them, the two girls too scared to open their mouths. Then finally, Clementine broke the silence.

"Do you know what? Your grandma was wrong." Clementine started in a smooth tone, turning so their faces were completely opposite each other.

"How?" Violet asked with a nervous stutter, glancing at the brunettes lips, then back into her hypnotising chocolate eyes.

"Because.... because I love you."

Silence.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I do."

"I love you too, Clem."

It was like fate, but they connected their lips together and stayed in that kiss for what seemed forever. They fitted perfectly.

A/n I didn't edit this hit me up with any mistakes