Speak up!!

Ok so this happened in my classroom a while back and since that day I said to myself 'I have to make a chapter on this' and that's what I'm doing :')

BTW, these are the roles they have:

Teachers: Ashlie (English) and Dawn (History)
Students: Uni, Cory, Katt, Anaís(me), Nick, Tommy and Jon

"Jocks": Tommy and Cory
"Nerds": Katt, Uni and Anaís
Neither: Nick and Jon

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

<College AU>

Classroom: *people talking, using their phone, walking around or sitting on the table and talking*

Cory, Uni and Katt: *sitting somewhere in the middle, Cory and Uni were acting like a couple but in a cute way while Katt was making doodles and ended up invested in one of them, it becoming a full drawing*

Nick and Jon: *they are on the back next to a window and they were talking about video games and trying to see at what hour they would be able to play For Honor together, all while still making fun of each other*

Me and Tommy: *we were talking about a new season of a show we were watching (*cough* miraculous *cough*) and making clever puns about that season*

Ashlie(teacher): *walks into the classroom* Ok guys and gals sit down and put your phones away or you're gonna get a pop quiz right now and taking all of your phones away for a week *they do what she said because she has done it before and it's not fun* thank you *she takes list of who is present* ok, now y'all are going to continue the presentations today and first person today iiiiiiiiss... Uni Comics!!

Uni: *was zoned out looking at the wall thinking when he suddenly snaps back into reality hearing his full name* huh? Wait, me?! I thought I was gonna go tomorrow!!

Ashlie: I mean, yeah, but Blaze and Maria didn't come today sooooooo naturally they get a zero in this part of the assignment and now it's your turn *she said all of that while preparing the projector to start and she stops and looks at Uni* is there a problem with that?

Uni: U-um *he looks around while fixing his glasses a bit, everyone was staring* uh, no miss Ashlie, it's just, um, err *he shifted uncomfortably while taking a side glance at his boyfriend who was just grinning, he sighed* No miss, no problem at all. Let me get my USB...*walks to the teacher with his USB and hands it to her, while she plugs it in he starts to prepare mentally breathing deeply*

Cory: *thinking* Aw my poor little anxious baby!!

Ashlie: Ok everything is set *sits down* Start whenever you feel like it!!

Uni: *sigh* G-goodmornig, my name is Uni and my presentation is about gender equality. *a minute of him speaking at a below average tone of voice* ...and some of the people that struggle the most with their identities are the---

Ashlie: Hey U-ni, can you speak a bit louder so that the rest of the class can here you more clearly?

Uni: um, sure... *starts of a bit louder but goes back to his original tone of voice again*

Ashlie: *interrupts* Uni I know you can speak louder than that *she starts grinning ear to ear* when it comes to your boyfriend you aren't this quiet, hehe *the class starts saying stuff like 'OOHH~' or 'OMG SHE WENT THERE' so on and so forth*

Uni: *covers his flushed face slightly with his hand and let's out an awkward chuckle*

Cory: *is a bit red and awkwardly laughing while Katt keeps nudging Cory with her elbow trying to annoy him*

Uni: *awkwardly continues*

Cory: *has an idea and quickly and quietly gets of his seat and sits next to Nick and Jon who are at the back* hey babe!! *he says making the class shift their attention to Cory* I can't hear you from here~ Why don't you talk as if you were talking to me♡

Class: *starts losing their shit just like everytime something interesting happens in the classroom*

Uni: *is bright red but takes in a deep breath and sighs while thinking what to reply to him. Clears throat getting the classrooms attention* Honey, if I did that Ashlie would have to pull us aside because of too much PDA, and you now we both don't want that♡ *wink*

Class: *loses their shit X2*

Me: oH MY GOD HOLY SHI---*Tommy quickly puts his hand over my mouth so I don't get in trouble*