Katt x Salt x Uni

Katt: *is in her room watching some video on her phone*

Uni: *was peacefully walking from his room to the hall and into Katts room, then booped her cheek so she would pay attention, wich she did* hey Katt, wanna get something to eat from the kitchen with me?

Katt: sure, why not? Let's see if I can eat something healthy this time *gets up from her bed but makes a small expression of pain* ah fuck, my hips hurt again, dammit...

Me: *was gonna go to my room and draw but heard her* I wonder why~ *I say teasing*

Katt: OH SHUT UP!! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, YOU MASOCHIST!!! *she yells salty*

Me: *go inside her room and sprinkle salt on her and Uni*

Uni: wHY ME?! *he said now salty*

Me: because you're always salty, like right now *I get out of her room and in the hall* I honestly would not be surprised if you eat salt when no one is around... *goes to room*

Katt: *shakes her hair to get the salt off* ugh, let's just go eat...

Uni: *does the same* yeah *they walk down stairs*

~In the kitchen~

U

ni and Katt: *where looking around without effort while Cory and Ashlie where there talking*

Cory and Ashlie: *walk out talking about some games*

Uni: Are they gone yet? *he says peecking out a little from the door frame*

Katt: Yup~♡ *opens a cabinet and gets out a big salt and pours it in her and Unis hand*

Both: Bottoms up!! *they say as they eat the whole thing that was in their hand in one go*

Me: *in the distance watching them eat salt* I told you~☆