New person...? 1/2

???: *is at the door and starts to nock on the door like a maniac until they open the door*

Tommy: *opens the door with a knife in hand* WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE DINKWEE--- *gets cut off buy a slap on the face that gets him out the way and ??? walks in*

???: shut the fuck up, I aint got time for your shit right know Tommy *looks around and takes a deep breath* OH HONEYBUN YOUR TWIN SIS IS HERE WITH YOUR YAOI!!

Me: *goes down the stairs at an inhuman speed and hugs ??? till she cant breath* OMG YOU CAME IM SO HAPPY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING TODAY *gets close to ??? ear* leave the yaoi under my bed, ok?

???: *wispers back* ok *stands back* and I told you I was coming today yesterday, remember?

Me: *blinks a few times*

???: *sigh* I swear your memori is horrible...

Me: *hears a loud 'thump' and someone saying 'ow' outside* wait here, that most be Uni and Cory that just came from the moon *goes outside*

Tommy: *gets up, with knife still in hand, rubs his cheek* what the hell man?! What kind of freak does something like that to a person with a knife??!

???: *looks at Tommy and just smiles a little* the kind of person that doesnt care if they die. Look, Im here for Anaís, no one else, capich?

Me: *goes in and starts to yell* KATT!! YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDEL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO EAT YOU RIGTH?!

Katt: *turns too me* just destrac them with something they like.

Me: OK!! *gets one of Katts drawings and a corgie plush* HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS!! *throw* ok, follow me to creat your room, you are so lucky you dont have a roommate, yet... *starts too go to the stairs*

Katt: ok honneybun!! *follows me*

Tommy: what the fuck just happened?