Ch.1

Kagurama's Pov

Kagurama's Pov.

Here I was. Arms crossed as I glared at the child in front of me. I of course was the same age as the child, but that didn't relieve me of my annoyance.

"What is it that you want?" I spat, annoyed that he, the youngest of the Uchiha main family, Sasuke Uchiha, was bothering me with his presence.

"The other kids were saying that you were a monster. What kind of demon are you?" He demanded with his fist clenched. I could feel my patience run thin at this. Opening my mouth I was stopped when he continued. "I mean, you're hair is all weird, and your eyes are pretty freaky. Uchiha's have red eyes but that's when we activate our Sharingan. What's your excuse for looking so ugly?" Before he could even blink, my fist already made contact with his annoying face, sending him crashing into the floor.

"Next time you wish to bother me, it better be with something intellectual." I stated, looking at the boy as if he was bellow me. He grabbed his cheek as his lips began to quiver, and his eyes water. Standing up, he glared at me.

"You'll be sorry you did that once I tell my big brother!" He shouted and proceeded to run away. Whatever. I don't care. Turning around, I made my way out the park, and back home. My small apartment was about a 30 minutes walking distance from the academy. I shoved my fists in my pocket, and looked down as I walked down the main road. The gossip, and whispers about me started the minute the adults caught sight of me. They did this every single day. For some reason, talking trash about my existence never seemed to bore them. I released a sigh, and began to walk faster towards the direction of my home.

The shabby, run down apartment that stood before me is, and yes if you guessed it, my home. Unlike all the other orphaned kids in the village, I had to live alone. The old lady at the orphanage's reasoning was I was too dangerous to the other kids. The Hokage didn't respond to the comment at all when he made sure all my nonexistent stuff was fully moved out. I unlocked the door, and went in. As usual, the lights were off, and I was alone in the cold small place.

"I guess I'll be making ramen." I muttered. My snacks had run out, and I didn't know how to cook at all. Besides, most of the stores refused to sell food to me, so I was used to having to end up eating ramen for dinner. Ramen had its upsides. It was quick too eat, and it's taste was tolerable. Strong emphasis on the word tolerable.

The noodles were slurped up rather quickly, and I went into the bathroom to prepare for bed. My nightly routine consisted of quickly brushing my teeth, taking a 5 minute shower, getting dressed in my night clothes and then heading to my bedroom to sleep.

_________

I was awoken early by the harsh knocking on my front door. Who would wake me up this early? Groggily getting out of bed, I rubbed my eyes and headed to the door. Once I opened it, I instantly regretted the decision. I tried to slam the door closed, but the hand of the older male prevented that.

What makes a Shinobi?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara