All Might's Son

*All mights son was brought into this world on July 15 and it was one of the greatest days for the number 1 hero and the number 4 hero telekinect. He got everything from his mother not much from his father but they were still happy.*

*TIMESKIP 4 yr IZUKU*

Izuku 4th birthday was rapidly approaching.Fear of Izuku being quirkless spread among his classmates even reaching his best friend Kacchan but that fear was washed away promptly When Kacchan started to beat up on one of the young girls she was a onyx haired girl.Something in Izuku spurred him into action.He held out his hand and Kacchan's quirk didn't work but that only led to a outburst of yells "WHY DOESN"T MY QUIRK WORK WHAT IS THIS SHIT!!!!". Kacchan turned around to see Izuku firing off random quirks and green thunder crackling around him."DEKU YOU HAVE A QUIRK NOW GO FIND OUT ABOUT SO I CAN SEE IF YOUR USELESS OR NOT.". Izuku realized what happened and in a matter of second he was already at his house asking his mom to go to the quirk doctor."Alright we will when dad gets home alright."Inko calmed the boy but his eyes just sparkled with excitement and wonder.All might arrived soon when he heard the news. They picked up the greenette and rushed to the leading quirk doctor.

*timeskip after test*

"All might and Telekinect your son posses a vast most likely the next no. 1 level quirk it is know as complete arsenal."The doctor announces after getting the test results.

*QUIRK EXPLAINTION TIME*

Quirk-Complete Arsenal

Description-Posses all Abilites

Drawbacks-

Cannot grant or affect it.All of the powers they own may still have their weaknesses.Users may be susceptible to users of .

*quirk time over*

Izuku had already fallen asleep in the car after a full day of running around and talking about there new sons quirk when they were suddenly attack by a large monster hulking down the street causing mass chaos. The hero duo suited into after seeing their colleagues being punch and pushed away from the hulking beast. It was all black tall muscular and had a weird spiky face. Izuku woke up to the chaos and violance. He saw his mother get punched in the solar plexus and get launched into the wall. Something furious in Izuku's blood boiled so much so that his quirk full on activate and lava exploded from the black beast. Heros quickly surrounded the boy untill his father and mother arrived to give him a big hug calming him down. The press went into a frenzy at the sight but somewhere the villains were already making a plan to get the son. After the press had finally calmed down All Might and Telekinect were finally able to leave but after 5 minutes of quiet riding All Might made a call that would change Izuku forever."Well Nezu this is All Might we need your help with something. Yes. She might. So in 10 minutes we will be there. Under stood."All Might had finished his call and with that they sped off to UA.

*timeskip to UA*

They arrived to see a group of pro heros consisting of Eraserhead,Present Mic,Midnight and Nezu. The group beckoned for Family of 3 to come with them. Izuku had woken up about half way through the walk and asked his father "Where are we going Dad-might.". All might responded "You are gonna be with some friends for awhile but we will visit so don't worry.". Izuku just brightly smiles and walks with the group. They reach a small one person sized room and Eraserhead is the first to speak up " Alright Izuku due to your mom and dads status you will be here at UA living and being taught by Nezu and your parents will vist but will be on a downscale so why don't you go in and see the new room.". Izuku's eyes looked sad for a moment but when he heard is parents would visit his face lighted up like a christmas tree.He burst through the door of the room to see poster and merch of various ua heros and a special corner for his mom and dad. Izuku ran around looking at all his new stuff. The teachers in the mean time went of a plan for Izuku that being every day nezu would teach until he was about 13 then Mutiple teachers would help him train monday thursday friday and then Nezu would teach on days with no training. They all agreed to the plan. All Might and Telekinect said the goodbye to Izuku and they headed home. Midnight watched the boy as he ran around and played with the new toys even telling midnight that this was his favorite one until finding a even cooler one.Soon the kid fell asleep on his UA themed bed.

*timeskip 9 years*

Izuku's first day of training had came. Eraserhead would be mondays Hand-to-Hand combat

Nezu would be thursdays analytical skill for fights and Friday would be Eraserhead again for quirk combat and usage.While Izuku's training for combat had just started his education had came a long with Nezu so much so Izuku had reached a college freshman level. His parent had visited alot during nights bring him some new merch every time. Telekinect had reached the No.2 Spot beating endeavor and hawks.The class with Aizawa had began and Izuku had immediately charge at Aizawa using a flurry of a completely new fighting styles comprising of counters and acrobatic stunts and strong jabs at pressure points. Aizawa held his ground strong and with in a matter of moments Izuku layed flat his back.The training consisted of Izuku getting beat up and almost winning but never happened. Izuku was dismissed just about when the sun was going down.Before he went to his room he headed on down to the streets for a walk.The walk went for a good while untill he heard a scream for Help. Being the pure hero he is he jumps into the action tracing the sound to an alley near by about a 40 ft. A frog faced girl being ganged up by 5 guys. Izuku immediately analyzes the situation 2 bigish men 3 medium build that most likely rely on quirk."Hey big guys why don't you take on me instead of the girl!!!" He shouts at the two. They both laughed and walked over to him. One of the dudes throws a punch and hits him. Izuku lays flat on his back thinking my plan worked. Three whip like threads of plants both wrap around the 3  medium guys feet stringing them up above the alley. The two big guys look to the already standing Izuku and in one fatal move Izuku hoped side to side and full on decked the two. While he had been learning he also had been lifting weights.He walked over to the frog girl and asked "Hey are you okay did those guys uh touch you anyway badly?". She shook her head. Izuku whipped out his phone and called his Sudo-Dad Aizawa. Aizawa immediately rushed over with cops in toe but Izuku had already disappeared but with a graffiti tag line "Full Arsenal."