Movie Night

You have been friends with the members of Bangtan for a couple months now. It was a once in a lifetime chance meeting, but that was a tale for another day. Normally you only hang out with them as a group, but you have been stealing glances at RM, thinking there is no way he has noticed or would even think of you that way. One Saturday afternoon you get a random text...

RM: 'Ayo! What are you up to today? I'm bored all alone at home. I wanted to watch a movie, but it's no fun by myself. You wanna come over?'

You are in disbelief at this opportunity to be alone with him and nearly turn him down out of fear. After mustering all your courage, you reply.

'Sounds like fun, I'll be over in about an hour.'

Frantically, you run around your room trying to pick an outfit. Something that says I'm comfy but still sexy, willing but not desperate.

"I'm over thinking this!", you shout and put on some denim shorts, a loose fitting white t-shirt with some fashionable rips in the collar and sleeves and some converse and head out the door.

The whole way there you are nervous and wonder if you will be able to remain calm and casual. You arrive at the house and RM is already at the door to greet you.

" I saw you pull up from the window.", he says.

Your heart skips a beat as you think, 'was he waiting and looking for me?'. You catch a glimpse of a shy smile as he turns away and walks inside. 'No, no, I'm just imagining things', you tell yourself.

"I started the movie in my room earlier, but tuned it off when I heard everyone getting ready to leave. They went out to run some errands, but I didn't feel like going. The house was so quiet, and I started feeling a little lonely. The movie no longer seemed fun alone."

You almost pass out at the thought of watching a movie alone in his room...on his bed... but then RM leads you to the common room and turns on the TV. A huge sigh of relief washes over you and you get comfy on the couch. He grabs some snacks and drinks and plops down on the couch leaning on the armrest.

"It's a romance comedy, I hope you like those. I was really in the mood for one.", he says.

'A comedy?', you think, 'Good, this will help distract me from my wild thoughts.'

The movie starts and everything else is silent. As you watch the movie, you both snicker at the comedy and you start to relax. RM starts to shift around and sits cross legged, forcing him to move towards you a little to make room for his long legs at the edge of the couch.

'He's so close!', you scream in your head, your heart begins to beat faster. He leans forward for some chips and his knee brushes up against your leg. You freeze. He immediately notices, blushes and apologizes. After that he puts his legs back down and you both sit there in silence, frozen solid.

Suddenly, he glances over at you and you can't help but blush. You nervously give a little smile trying to play it cool, but unable to keep yourself in check, you blush harder and look down. RM gives a smirk and looks back toward the movie. After a few minutes he gets up to grab another drink. When he returns he hops over the back of the couch and lands on the cushion right next to you, acting like he is not any closer than he was before he left.

'I'm going to die! I'll never make it through this movie with him so close!'.

RM is now sitting with one leg up on the couch and the one closest to you outstretched, almost touching your foot.

You jump up, "I have to use the bathroom!" and quickly run off.

Alone, you try to compose yourself. Staring in the mirror, you convince yourself the tension is all in your head and to calm down. When you get back to the couch, finally calm and in control, you see RM stretched out. Elbow on the armrest, head in his hand, one leg stretched out along the couch and the other curled up in front of him. You stand there looking at him and he looks back at you.