My mother and Rosa are approaching us with the food in their hands.

My mom tells me to go see if my dad has come home.

I am walking to the entrance door when I see my dad entering in a new suit.

"Father". I say while I run and receive him with one of my famous bear hugs.

"My angel", he says while smiling.

"There you are! come on that the food will get cold", my mom tells us as she approches my dad and gives him a quick kiss.

My dad kisses her back and holds her closer to him, they are so cute.

After their kiss we walk to the dining room.

"Hello Rosa, Florence", my dad greets them.

In union they say "Hi" back.

Everyone takes a seat around the table and we begin to eat.

Full, I take a sip of my water and get up after we all are done eating.

Ren and I go to my room where she shuts the door and pulls me to sit on top of my bed.

"Bel, I have to tell you something important".

I just sit there listening to her and notice that she seems very happy which makes me smile because who doesn't want the best for their bestfriends.

"Well do you remember Mauricio? Him and I have been talking and he told me that he likes me but I am afraid that the same thing will happen like the last time Bel".

After hearing her I tell her, "You can't live with the fear that everyone is the same like Bejamin, Ren. Get to meet Mauricio and time will tell".

Now more relax she nods and hugs me.

Thinking about David I decide to tell her about my feelings for him.

"Ren, I also have to tell you something".

"What's up Bel??!!".

"I like David Gandy. The man that I introduced you to in the club that we went to and well we also kissed. I enjoy being with him and I think I am falling in love but I am scare of how my dad will react".

Ren is just there sitting with her mouth open in surprise making me worry about it.

Out of nowhere she throws herself to me.

"I knew, I knew", she taunts me.

"How?!", I ask her.

"Well you were basically drooling when you were alone with him. Just like in the movies your eyes even had sparkles in them".

I can't believe I look like that, David probably noticed too.

Now I'm embarrassed.

Thinking about this is making me blush hard.

"Awe, Bel you are falling in love. You look cute together", Ren says like a fan girl.

"But you are right, your dad will kill him and as for you he will turn you into a nun".

For a sec we just stay quiet thinking about it but then we burst laughing about the part were my dad turns me into a nun.

"Your stupid, but he would", I say while still laughing with Ren.

Telling her that I will have diner with him tonight she tells me that she can help me pick up a dress to wear, but instead of telling her about the dress that David bought for me I show her.

"It's beautiful Bel, you will look so sexy".

"Thanks".

With the help of Ren I get ready for my dinner with David.

After finally applying the final touches to my look Ren takes a look at the time and tells me that it's almost 7:40 p.m.

We finish in time, Thank God!!

I look at the dress and fall in love with it, he has good taste!!

Ren turns around and is about to tell me something when we hear the bell ring

Author's Note

What is your favorite part of BELLE so far?

I would like to know unit thoughts on the red dress.

**Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and leave a comment and share the story**

Love,

JP