Chapter 15

VERONICAS POV:

I woke up with a pair of strong arms, around waist. I never thought Matt and I would be like this in a relationship, but I don't care I'm happy with him. I was facing him and just starring him while he was sound asleep, he's so adorable.

"I can feel you starring at me babe" Matt said while he flickered his eyes open.

"Uh, sorry" I said stuttering, while hiding my face. "Don't hide your face babe" he said while my hands out of my face.

"I'm getting hungry, V" he said pouting. "Ok, well go get something to eat and I'm gonna go take a shower, get ready for school" I said while finding clothes.

"Can I join?" Matt asked while wrapping his arms and putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"No babe" I giggled, and kissed his nose and left to shower.

Once I was done I went downstairs and find no Matt.

"Matt?" I yelled.

No answer

"Matt?" I yelled a little louder than before.

Still no answer.

I saw some breakfast on the table, so I sat down and started to eat.

"Boo" someone whispered into my ear.

"Shit" I yelled

Matt

"Don't do that Matt" I said while calming down. "I'm sowy" he said while making an apologetic face.

"I can never get mad at you" I said while pecking him on the cheek.

Once we got to school, we interlocked our hands and went inside.

The whole time in school, people would give me shocked and dirty looks, but I just ignored it.

I don't care I love him for who he is and that's final.

At the end of the day, Matt can invited me to his house and said to come around 7:00.

Once I got to his house, I was greeted with his mother by the door.

"Hello, Mrs.Espinosa" I said, "hello dear, Matts upstairs" she said while letting me in. I thanked her and went upstairs.

He doesn't know I'm here so let's surprise him.

The door was closed, and so I opened the door to peek my head inside, there he was with his headphones sitting on his desk chair. Ok this is the chance, I opened the door and went behind him spun him around and kissed his lips passionately.

He was shocked at first but then he kissed back, then pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hey babe" he said getting up to hug me. "Hey Matt" I said hugging back.

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" He said sitting on his desk chair again.

Pulling me on to his lap.

"Sure,what movie though?" I asked.

"How about the Conjuring?" he smirking, he knew I would get scared with these kind of movies.

"Fine, but you have to be there for me when I get scared" I said.

It's only been about 35 minutes into the movie, I was hiding into his chest.

At the end of the movie, he asked me to stay at his house, and I accepted it, and went to change.

"Matt, I don't have any clothes" I whined. "Here, wear these" he said while handing me a pair of black sweats and a big oversized shirt. "Thanks" I said while going to change in the bathroom.

When I came back, I found my Matt in his sweats, but shirtless.

Man this kid has a nice body.

"Like what you see babe?" he said smirking.

I blushed

"Come on here, lay down with me" he said while laying next to me.

"Goodnight, my love" he said while giving me a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight, my handsome boyfriend" I said while kissing him back.

Sorry haven't updated for a while.