Chapter 26

VERONICAS POV

So right now I'm at the airport with Matt going home alone for a while.

Let me give you alittle recap of what happened, Cameron found out about what was about to happen and he told me to leave and go home. Cam refused to take me to the airport so I asked Matt.

Matt in the other hand was being an difficult boy, he kept saying that he's coming with me and I kept refusing him. These fans bought tickets just to see him, and now he's gonna waste his time spending with me, not gonna happen.

"Babe I don't want to leave you" Matt started to whine. "Matt shut up and we'll see each other soon" I said looking down getting frustrated.

"Wtf V I'm tryna show my love and you do this shit?!" He yells.

"Now boarding to Woodbridge Virginia" said the worker.

"Bye Matt" I said looking down than up at him. "Pls don't leave" he said tearing up.

"I have to" I said hugging him, "I'll miss you so much" I said.

He didn't say anything besides nod his head and put it on top of my head.

"I-I love you Matt" I said whimpering.

"Love you too" he said.

"Last call for Woodbridge Virginia" the lady said.

"Matt I have to go" I said letting go and walking away.

Once it was my turn to give her the ticket matt called my name.

"Veronica, wait!" Matt yelled running back to me.

I turned around and he ran up to me and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips, putting all our feelings into it.

"I love you forever and always" he said smiling his eyes were red from crying.

"Love you too" I said looking at him.

"Bye, I'll call you when I get home" I said turning around leaving.

I gave him one last look than took my seat to go home.

I'm gonna miss him for sure

HEY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BOUT THAT BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON LIKE AND COMMENT THX LOVE YALL