Chapter 1

VERONICAS POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Today is the first day of my new school; I moved here from Dallas, Texas because my mom got a good job and anyways it's a good thing too, I get to have a new life. I woke up got out of bed a took a warm refreshing shower; I got out and brushed my teeth and changed in to my clothes (no dress code), I wore a crop top that said "Cali" and black high wasted shorts and a pair of black vans. I brushed my hair and put it In a high ponytail and went downstairs and saw my brother Cameron (Cameron Dallas) already packed and ready to go. Cameron is two grades above and we go to the same school. "Hurry up Veronica" Cam whined, "ok coming" I said as I grabbed an apple, and grabbed my lunch. After that we left to the bus stop.

AT THE BUS STOP*

As we were arrived at the bus stop I bumped into a pretty brunette girl, "OMG I AM SO SORRY" I said as I dropped her books, "Oh it's ok" she said, by the way I am Alison. "Veronica" I said, "are you new to this school?" "yes, I moved here from Texas" oh cool she said well you wanna be friends? she asked "sure". "cool" she said, while the bus arrived, we sat by each other and talked and got to know each other.

IN SCHOOL*

Once we got out of the bus, Allison took me to the front office and wished me luck. Once I got my schedule, I tried to find my class and found it five minutes later. "Is this room 801?" "yes ma'am it sure is" "and aren't u Veronica Dallas?" "umm yea" well nice to have you here at this school. "Ok class we have a new student and her name is Veronica Dallas, please make her comfortable and be nice guys" he said. "Ok you may take your seat by Mr.Espinosa" the teacher said. I was so confused, who the hell is he, I kept looking until a boy stood up and said "babe you sit next to me right over here" he said pointing at the chair right next to him. "Did he just call me babe?" I thought to myself, the boy was about "5'10 and had dirty blonde hair. As I sat next to him class started, every 30 seconds I can feel that the boy is starring at me, so since the teacher didn't pay attention to us, I decided to have a little chat with him "will you stop lookin over here?" I asked, "why can't I look at an amazing beautiful girl like you?" he said while smirking. I didn't say anything, I just froze and wandered off to my thoughts, "did he say I was beautiful and amazing?" we don't even know each other and he thinks me as that, what the hell? I thought to myself. "Uh hello? babe?" he said, "why do you keep calling me babe?, you need to stop doing that!" "Sure babe" he said smirking. As his mouth opened the bell rang and I ran out to lunch.

LUNCH*

VERONICA'S POV:

As I found Alison, I met two of her friends "hi" they said, "hey" I said, Veronica this is Melissa, she had black hair and had a perfect tan, she was an inch shorter then me tho. And Veronica this is Hailey, she had a light brownish-blackish kind of hair, she was also shorter than me. "well it's nice to meet you guys" I said. As we were eating Alison asked a question out of no where, "so did you catch anyone's eye on you?" she said with a little giggle. I responded "yeah" , "who!" "I don't know his first name but his last name was Espinosa" I said a little nervous. "Don't go near that boy he's a player, he takes the girls to his house, fucks them and then dumps them the next day". "Oh", I said,his name is Matthew, Matthew Espinosa or Matt ";he's hot, I get that but has a cocky attitude", they all stopped looking at me and turned there heads up and so I turned around to see who it was, great it was the one and only Matt Espinosa.

"Did you just call me hot?" he said with a surprised look on his face."Didn't you not here the rest of it?, you also have a cocky attitude" I said in a rude way. All he did was give me a dirty look and walked away. "Omg!" Alison said in shock, "what?" I said, "you just stood up to the Matt Espinosa!", "no one has ever stood up to him, EVER!" she said frightened. "Oh" was all I could say; "you can be the one that could change his horrible personality" she said. "What makes you think that?" I said. "Well your the new girl and he is always totally checking you out", she said. "Your his new target, every girl has been used in this school, every girl drools over him". "No one has changed him yet, you can be the one that will". "Um I don't think that's a good idea" I said nervously.

END OF SCHOOL*

Once I got home, I got a call from Alison.(A-Alison & V-Veronica)

A- Heyyy

V- Heyyy

A- Ok so we got invited to a party from Taylor Caniff,and you are going not matter what!

V-Buttt

A-no butts UR going and that's final

V-fine

A-bye☺️

V-Bye😩

OK SO GUYS IF YOU LIKE IT PLZ FOLLOW ME AND KEEP COMMENTING STUFF THIS IS MY 1ST STORY AND I KNOW I MESS UP SOME PARTS BUT PLZ ENJOY

☺️🙏😘☺️🙏😘☺️🙏😘☺️🙏😘☺️