Chapter 4

VERONICAS POV:

Once we got to Taylor, the house was full of blasting music, once we got in the house, it felt like the floor a was shaking.

When we walked inside, the house was pretty good and it was huge. Everywhere you look there will be a couple making out or a person offering some beer. This seems fun (note sarcasm). All the girls just wondered off and they said they would stay with me the whole time. Thank guys (note sarcasm).

Since no one was with me I just went to go look for a place to sit, BINGO!, there's one right there by the window. Once I sat down everywhere I look couples eating there faces off while they were drunk. So I sat down and brought my phone out of my pocket, and I got a text from Matt.

COVO*:

M: Why you being a loner?

V: Stop stalking me, and I want to.

END OF COVO*

He didn't reply, I was trying to find where this kid was stalking me from, I kept looking and found he was dancing with blonde bimbo in the middle of the dance floor. She was wearing a white thin see through shirt and with a black bra and some black booty shorts, that looked like underwear. What's wrong with people these days?.

I looked a Matt for a second and I saw him glance at me. I am getting the feeling that he wants me to be looking. Should I just go and talk and have some fun? or should I go mess with him?. I think I should go mess with him. I don't know why but I feel jealous, I wish I was her.

Wait what am I saying, oh well here we go.

I just stood up and walked up to Matt, and pushed the that bimbo to the ground. She got mad and walked away. I placed my arms around his neck, and he placed his hands on my hips; I made small circles on the back of his neck, while I was doing that he started to smirk. I smirked back, why am I doing this?

He wrapped his arms around my waist putting me closer to him. I'm about 5 inches shorter than him so I had to look up, we didn't say anything we just starred into each others eyes. This was kinda getting a little awkward so I just got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. He hugged me and I surprisingly hugged back. Is he drunk? I hope he isn't.

We locked our eyes and we kept looking, until Matt started coming in, but I didn't move I wanted him to kiss me but someone came in the way. "There you are V, I was looking all over for you" Alison said. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Matts grip.

ALISONS POV:

I was trying to look for Veronica, and then I found her in Matts arms, she had her arms wrapped around his neck, and he had his arms wrapped around her waist. Matt was leaning in and Veronica didn't move. So I came up and pulled her towards me and said "there you are I've been looking all over for you", and the I pulled her into a room.

"What the hell was that?" I screamed in her face with happiness. "I-I don't k-know?" she stuttered. "We didn't talk, it was like we were talking with our eyes instead of our mouth, Plus he seemed different" she said. "After I kissed his cheek he hugged me and I hugged back. But that hug felt right though.........dont ask" she said, that's all she said. Then she started to get worried, "why am I acting like this?" she said all worried. "Because he is totally into you" I said. "I get that" she said. "No I mean he's into you by meaning he likes you!" I said with joy. She started to get all crazy, "this can't be good" she said.

"I think you should date him" I said. "Your kidding right?" she said worried, "no I mean you should date him" I said. "Well I would, but he has a cocky personality and is a bad boy/player" she said.

"Oh come on, wouldn't it be fun to date a bad boy?" I said. "No and let's get out come on" she said, and we left.

VERONICAS POV:

So all my friends and I met up and sat down at a table and started having a little chit chat, until someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I thought it was Matt, but it wasn't.

It was that blonde bimbo I pushed earlier, "Yes?" I said.

She didn't say anything, and she just punched me on my chin.

I got so pissed so I punched her back and grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand and made a fist and punched her with that.

Then she grabbed my hair and pulled it so hard, that it made me fall down and yelp in pain. I then grabbed her shoulder and punched her in the stomach.

"Veronica!" I heard someone call me name I turned around, and it was Matt? The blonde got up and punched me in the face, and all of a sudden everything got blurry, the last thing I could see is Matt hovering over me, and then everything went.......BLACK.

SORRY GUYS I DIDNT GET TO WRITE THIS BEFORE BUT HERE YOU GO, IM TRYING TO WRITE EACH CHAPTER PER DAY SO IM TRYING MY BEST.