Chapter 13

MATTHEWS POV:

Once I got to school, I just got a girl and started to make out with her rough. I have to get the things out of my mind. I can't she is all over my mind, but why did she say she "had to" break up with me.

VERONICAS POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've been at home, (she still went to school) and it's been awful, Cam came here to ask what happened, I just told him that's it's just girl problems.

Every time I went to school teachers would pull me out of class and ask if I was ok or the teachers would pull me out of any work or project we had to do.

Every time I had class with Matt or passed by him, he would ignore me or make fun of me or he would just make no eye contact.

I've lost south weight because I ate nothing, my life was messed up.

Today is Monday, I'm just taking the day off, I just laid in bed the whole day until I got a phone call.

Alison

PHONE CONVO*

"Hello?" I said

"What the hell V, where r u?" Alison yelled.

"At home, why?" I said in confusion.

"Why are you at home?" She asked

"Can you just leave me alone?" I said

"No, and why have you been acting like this?" She asked

"I'm just depressed, because of Matt" I said while crying.

"Well I'm coming to ur house to pick you up, see yah" then she cut it.

END OF PHONE CONVO*

"Shit, I don't want anyone here I want to be alone" I said.

MATTHEWS POV*

So I found that Veronica isn't here again, I wonder why. Why do I even care though, it's not like were're still a couple. I heard Alison on the phone, she had it on speaker and it sounded like Veronica talking.I decided to eavesdrop on them.

"Why aren't you at school?" Alsion asked.

"Can you just leave me alone" she said.

"No, and why have you been acting like this?" Alsion asked.

"I'm just depressed, because of Matt" she said while crying.

"Well we're coming to get you see yah" and then ended the call.

Why is she depressed over me, she's the one that broke up, maybe that's why she said she had to.

Shit

I'm gonna talk to her after school.

SO GUYS IM MAKING UP FOR THE DAYS I DIDNT DO☺️