Chapter 9

VERONICAS POV

NEXT DAY*

Next day I woke up and changed and everything.

I was so pissed from yesterday, wait why do I care.

He's a player and a bad boy, but a bad boy with gods lips. When I was walking to the bus stop, Alison came in and joined me, and we walked togeather.

Once we got to school, I saw Matthew kissing another girl.......again. It was a brunette slut.

I walked by him and I nudged him by the shoulder, and they stopped kissing, and they looked at me.

The whole day I tried to ignore Matt, it was so hard.

LUNCH*

I was sitting with Alison and Hailey, (Melissa was sick) and we were talking about going to the mall, until Matt grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me out of the lunch room.

"Hey what's up with you babe?" he said a little angry. I didn't answer, he asked me again, but this time he was frustrated.

"Nothing" I said, "well I don't wanna be friends with you anymore" he said then left.

I went back to my table and told the girls what happened between us.

They were all shocked, "Hey V, you know you've been a little jelly lately" Hailey said with a smirk. "Am not" I said angrily. "I kinda agree" Alison jumped in the convo.

"Why would I be jelly?" I said with a straight face. "Maybe you might have a crush on someone" Hailey said excited.

"Noooo I don't have a crush on him" I yelled. Luckily no heard me except Hailey and Alison.

"Ok" they both said in defense, "wait since he's tryna make you jelly, you should act like you like him and then break up with in 2 weeks." Alison said.

"Are you kidding?" I said a little worried about doing what she said.

"No" they both said, "nooo" I said frustrated. "PLZ" they both said begging.

"N-O....NO" I said getting a little angry. "Fine but if you change your mind, we'll be waiting" she said with a wink.

Next class, was with Matt, once I was there Matt was there sucking a different sluts face off.

That's it, I'm gonna do it, "hey Alison, I'll do it" I said pissed off.

Well we have to go shopping after school, so meet me outside of school. I nodded and waited till school was over.

"Ok let's go, we will buy you clothes and it's on me" Alsion said.

Once we got to the mall, we went to all different stores, I tried on so many clothes it was crazy.

Finally we found our clothes, and I headed home. Since it was 6:00 I changed and ate dinner.

By then it was 8:00, so I went to bed and decided to go on twitter and Instagram and then watch tv and go to sleep.

Matt I will see you tomorrow

I will be playing the players game

Playing the player

PERFECT!

SORRY GUYS I TRIED TO GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY AND I WILL TRY TO FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER MAYBE TODAY. SO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS

HOPE YOU ENJOY☺️