Prologue

**A/N: This is the sequel to Almost Is Never Enough. It takes place a year after Derek became the alpha. This is the full prologue but the actual story won't be posted until later. I'm trying to finish other stories first so please bear with me!**

I looked down at the boy who couldn't be a year or two younger than me. His teeth were bared at me, each sharper than a blade.

"Why?" He asked. He clutched at the sterling steel arrow that stuck out of his thigh. I held her crossbow, the only thing I could get that belonged to her.

"You're not even a hunter!" The boy yelled at me. He licked the blood that was still clinging to his lip.

"I think I am." I said slowly, smiling sadistically. I bent down looking into his green eyes, staring at them. His hair was black and matted against his face, longer than his. But he wasn't him at all, nowhere near.

"Why are you doing this?" He cried.

"Lets just say I don't like wolves." I said, reaching into my boot and pulling out my knife. I held it to his face, sliding it down, smiling as the ruby trail followed the stainless steel. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Go to Hell!" He spat.

"Been there, done that messing around, I'm having fun, don't put me down." I sung, remembering that old hit Bulletproof. "Hmm maybe it would've been harder if you were bulletproof, that would've been more fun."

"You're nuts man." The guy cried.

"Maybe just a little. I must say training hasn't left me the same and all this blood." I said, staring at the scarlet line. "It's completely mesmerizing."

I pulled the knife from his face and held it to his neck, getting ready to pull back. That's when the sound clicked off behind me and a bullet whizzed beside me. I turned around looking at the person who fired at me, my whole body freezing over.

"Chris," I said, staring at the salt and pepper haired man. His gun was still aimed at me, his eyes glaring at me.

"Is that true Stiles?" He asked me. I tilted my head, confused by his question. "The training did it make you like this?" He asked.

I smiled at him, completely calm , as he walked closer, his gun still aimed at me. "I am completely sane."

"You've been hunting up and down the coast line Stiles, for no reason at all. What have these people done to hurt you?" He asked.

"We hunt those who hunt us. That's what she said." I mumbled.

"She?"

I looked at him, not understanding his reason for being naive. "You know the Mexican hunter lady?"

Realization crossed his eyes as he finally understood. " We are not her!" He screamed. " And you're using my daughter's crossbow to do this?" He pointed at the boy that I was still pinning down. " Allison wouldn't have wanted this at all."

" How would you know? She's dead." I said smartly.

That did it, Chris launched at me. I only had enough time to slightly cut the boy across the neck, it wasn't even deep. I was mad but defenseless as Chris landed on top of me. He brought his arm back and landed one good punch, strong enough to make everything go black.

I groaned as I woke up, the wind blowing against the right side of my face. I tried to move my hand but it didn't budge. I looked down and saw that there was rope around them and my legs. " You're finally up." Chris said beside me. I looked over at him and groaned.

" This can be considered kidnapping in all fifty states. " I told him.

" And what you do is considered murder in fifty states. " He said, shutting me up. I shot him dirty looks that he seemed to find amusing.

" Where are you taking me?" I asked, watching as we passed by all the cars. He looked at me, his eyes revealing the answer I didn't want to know. I sat back further in the seat, crossing my arms.

"It's been a while since I've been back there." I whispered.

" Nine months ago your training ended and you left without a word. Lucky for me you leave trails. It's as if you wanted to be found." Chris said. " Did you want to be found?" He asked.

" Not by you." I said.

" By Derek?"

I recoiled at the name, feeling ill at the name. " I loathe Derek Hale."

" And you wanted him to find you so you could kill him yourself?"

" He took my best friends only chance of becoming human." I said through gritted teeth.

" Who has now accepted the fact that he's an alpha." He said. I turned my head to him, surprise written all over my face.

"Alpha?" I said. " This might be an interesting trip after all." I said. He eyeballed me, a look saying he's going to keep a close eye on me. We'll just see about that.

**A/N: So this is the prologue and I just wanted to give you all a peek of what Stiles will be like in this installment. There will be a lot of Dark humour coming from him but he'll still be the sarcastic guy we all love. Add it to your library people!