Chapter 7

The first day at Disney World was mostly spent finding a hotel and unpacking, after all they were going to be there for a week. So when the time came for the group to start exploring that park the anticipation was high.

The group was looking around at all of the Disney themed coasters and rides in awe, it was cool to see that an entire park was dedicated to the company's achievements. Everyone except one person expected to have an amazing time, that one person was Kokichi Ouma. It was practically impossible to focus on all the fun things when Kaede was making moves on his boyfriend. What was worse was the fact that he couldn't do anything about it, not without blowing his cover of course.

That wasn't the only thing that was bothering him, everyday it seemed as if the quirks he got from being a ghost slowly faded away. He had entirely lost the power to enter people's minds and hide himself from others. It was worrisome.

"Atua says we should go on Space Mountain first!" Angie said, pointing to the dome that was the coaster. The ride was questionable, but it had good ratings, especially considering the long line.

Kaede smiled and dragged Shuichi with her, "Good idea Angie! We should knock out the longest waiting roller coasters first so that we'll have time to do the others."

So they got in line and ended up waiting around an hour to get on the ride, but in Kokichi's opinion it was all too worth it. The ride was dark and fast, every so often lights would flash. It was amazing.

Soon after exiting the ride the group decided to get something to eat. They split up into groups that wanted to get the same type of food and went. Kokichi couldn't eat so he just found a table. Kaede and Shuichi were the first ones to come back.

"Kokichi can I tell you something?" Kaede asked twirling her hair around her finger. Kokichi nodded absentmindedly, and stared at her. He was in no way prepared for what she said:

"Me and Shuichi are dating!"

Kokichi's eyes widened in shock, his mouth gaping. The poltergeist turned to Shuichi who was fiddling with his thumbs and averting his gaze.

"You don't seem too happy about this..." Kaede frowned, grasping Shuichi's hand. Kokichi shook his head and hid his anger. The poltergeist put on a happy facade and gave her a smile, "I support it completely!"

At this, the blonde sighed giving Kokichi a beaming smile, "I'm glad that you support us, honestly I thought you'd be mad."

"Why would you think that?" Kokichi asked, finding it harder and harder to control his real feelings. "I have to go, see you in a bit! Don't do anything while I'm gone ya lovebirds~"

Then the ghost stood up and walked away, he put some swagger in his step to make himself look normal. When he was out of sight he let himself break, and at the moment it was by destroying the nearest thing to him. And that was a wall.

Just when he was about to stop Kaito walked in on him and gasped, his knuckles were bloody and bruised, and there was a noticeable stain of red on the wall. The astronaut ran up to him and grabbed his hands, "What the hell were you doing?!"

Kokichi stood in silence, he hoped that if he just stopped moving Kaito would leave, unfortunately that wasn't the case. When Kokichi didn't respond the idiot scooped him up and walked out of the alleyway.

"Kaito put me down!" Kokichi yelled, thrashing in his arms. The astronaut didn't loosen his grip, even as people stared at him. Eventually Ouma gave up, and relaxed in his grip.

As it turned out there was a little medical hut where anyone could come in and fix themselves up. It surprised Kokichi that the idiot even knew about it. What was even more surprising was that the astronaut knew how to expertly clean and take care of his hands.