Chapter 4

(Unknown POV)

"Is it ready?" My loud and commanding voice sure to intimidate anyone who dares stands in my way. .

"Y-yes, sir!" My lead scientist says, twiddling his fingers (I never bothered learning his name). I give him and pointed look. He grabs the small blue tube and holds it up for me to see. The liquid is a light blue shade with many air bubbles circulating in it.

"Give it." I demand. He hesitantly puts his life's work into the palm of my overly large hands.

"Good." I say, smirking as I pull out my pistol. The scientist's eyes widen in surprise as I line the gun up to his forehead and pull the trigger.

Boom!

The man collapses onto the now stained tiled floor. 

"You!" I shout, pointing at the man's assistant. "Clean him up." The man quickly nods his head. I can see him already mourning the loss of a dear friend, but what do I care?

I smile in satisfaction, before exiting out the lab door with a serum that will quell the Resistance, once and for all. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a very short chapter, yet significant. Who do you think this mystery man is? (you can probably guess from the tags of this story ;D)

Also, the few people who are reading this please vote or comment or something so I know that you guys enjoy my story. 

- Anisha555