Shopping spree

It's been a week since mommy has moved in and everything is perfect! Jeff has promised to take me out of creepypasta land and show me the outside and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see new people, and new things! Jeff has been telling me of things I will see, like a restaurant, a mall, stores, Animal shelters, churches, Ah! I'm so excited! I think something is going on with mommy and daddy though.... they're acting a bit strange... Like, the other day mommy tripped in the hallway and daddy caught her. The only thing is that she blushed and afterwords he scratched his head nervously. I didn't notice until Jeff pointed it out to me, he thinks it's gross, I think it's sweet. Another good thing is that Jeff has been killing less and less. He's only killed four people this week! I'm so proud that he is slowly quitting and it's all thanks to me! I asked him politely to stop.... he said no.....I started crying...and he gave in! I wonder why though? Does crying have some magical power? If it does then that would make sense. Today I'm wearing a light blue dress with white at the bottom and a belt around my waist.

"You ready?"Jeff asks as we start to see the light of the sun that I've never seen. We then enter into it onto a small non-busy street. On the other side was another street filled with what Jeff has told me are cars. On the other side Jeff points out a mall that is filled with people and he grabs my hand and when the cars stop, we run past them and we run towards the mall. The one thing I don't understand is that Jeff has to wear a bandanna on his face to hide his smile. He said it would scare people, which I don't understand. I think his smile is beautiful. I see all different kinds of people as I look around. There is a girl with medium blonde hair, wearing a pink and blue short shirt and short shorts and a guy passes by with kind of long (not as long as Jeff's.) black flippy hair and has something silver sticking out into a hoop around his lip. Jeff pulls me into a part of the mall."This is a store, pick whatever you want and I'll buy it for you."I gawk at everything and I shyly look at him."But I don't deserve this I haven't earned it!"I exclaim... he doesn't need to be so nice to me...."Yes you do, now come on let's look around!"We then walk over to the dresses and they have different colors! There are purple, red, black, orange, brown, and multi-colored ones! I look in amazement at them all and I see this really beautiful one. Jeff sees me staring at it and picks it up. 

"Whatever you want."I kiss him on the cheek and I look around more. I find this cute bracelet that fits the dress just nicely and I pick it up and I try it on. It slips on smoothly so I decide to wear it. I then find other dresses and more shoes and hair accessories. Jeff then buys it all and I thank the person at the desk. When we get outside I give Jeff a gigantic hug and a kiss on the cheek."Thank you so much for all of the things you got me, I love them!" I then hear some music playing from the store across the walkway. "Stay for tonight If you want to I can show you What my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face I've been away for a long time Such a long time And I miss you there, I can't imagine being anywhere else I can't imagine being anywhere else but here."

I then run over there to find a video being played of some guy singing. Under it, it said, 'New Sleeping With Sirens Album.' "What's wrong?"Jeff asks and I point to the screen."It's playing a pretty song.""Do you like it?"I nod and Jeff grabs my hand and we walk to the store next to it. He then buys what he calls a 'laptop' and he says I can watch, listen, and basically do anything with it and that he can hook up 'wi-fi' at the house. "Thank you so much, Jeff. For everything!"