A new friend

"Gabby!"

Daddy exclaims as he walks down. He stares at me, even though he has no eyes I can feel his gaze. Tears come to my eyes and I run to daddy's feet.

"I'm so sorry daddy! I-I just didn't want someone to die on my account!"

I look up at him with my tear filled eyes and he gives his rare deep laugh. He then bends down and pets my head.

"No, Gabby, I'm not mad. You just had to ask for me to let him go and I would have."

I get up and pat the dust off of my dress. I look at him questioningly and I hug him.

"I knew you were nice daddy, I knew it! I'm sorry daddy, can you let him go?"

He nods as he out a key and unlocks the chains and Jeff rubs his wrists. 

An hour has passed and Jeff is still here. Not that I'm not happy, but didn't he want to leave? It's dinner and daddy got me something new to eat. Jeff's eating with us and he's eating the same thing I am. Something called a 'Cheese Burger.' Whatever it is, it's delicious! Daddy also got something called, 'Mountain Dew' and I love it. I'm feeling a little hyper from it though. I've been giggling for ten minutes and Jeff keeps looking at me. 

"The Hell? Are you Ok?"

I nod gleefully. Feeling very energetic. He just stared at me and continued to eat.

"Gabby, Jeff is going to be staying with us. Only if it's OK with you though."

My eyes light up and I nod frantically.

"Yes, yes, yes. I would love having someone to play with daddy!"

I have this feeling to jump around so I get up and run to the garden with daddy's permission, Jeff right behind me. Apparently he's supposed to be my bodyguard against new creepypastas. I was about to do a cartwheel when Smile ran up to me and Jeff got out his knife.

"It's OK Jeff, It's only Smile. My dog."

Jeff nods and sheathes his knife back in his jacket pocket. I then start running around with Smile. I then stop and I run back to Jeff and I tackle him.

"Hey!"

He yells as we fall to the ground, with me giggling all the way.

"The Hell'd you do that for!?"

He exclaims as he sits up and I am still on the ground giggling. Having Jeff here is going to be fun.