Hunting down the kidnapper

I open my eyes to hear banging and fighting. I get up real fast and I hurry down in my night gown. What's going on? I fly down the stairs to see Jane and Jeff fighting. Jeff then looks my way. "Gabrielle! Run awa-"Jane then hits Jeff over the head with the handle of her knife and Jeff passes out."Jeff!"I yell as I run down to him she picks him up and jumps out of the window and runs away. "NO!"I scream as I run up to the window. I find a note from Daddy saying that he was out in his woods. I can't tell daddy! I guess I have to save Jeff. I run upstairs and I change into a random dress and I put on my shoes as I hurriedly rush out the same window and I follow her footprints. The footprints start fading away and I'm now face to face with woods unknown to me. I know Slender Woods like the back of my hand, but these aren't daddy's woods. I gulp as I step into the forest cautiously. I look around as I walk forward. Her prints are getting harder and harder to see. I keep walking and I feel something on my arm. I look down to see a large beetle looking bug and I scream as I swat it off with my hand. I look around frantically to find any clue of which way they've gone and I see a slit in a tree, as if someone was marking their way so they wouldn't get lost. I follow the slits in the trees and I halt when a bid house comes into view. I keep walking toward it when I hear children singing."kagome kagome nigerarenu you ni kagome kagome nani shite asobu no? yoake no ban ni nakama ni nareru ne! kagome kagome "Ushiro no shoumen daare?"It sounds really creepy. I shiver as I run up to them. I then see that the kids had made a circle around.... Jeff! He's blindfolded and tied up while yelling at the kids who have encircled him."You little brats, you'd better let me go, I will kill you.....all of you... haha."Thatsmall laugh he gave at the end sent shivers up my spine, but I then notice something worse.... the kids. It looks as though they've all been injued in a terrible way. One's eye was missing, the other had one arm, and another only had half of a head. Tears spring to my eyes. these poor children, they've must have been through horrible expiriences. I run up to them. "Can you all please let my friend go?"I ask slightly scared of what might happen. A little girl with blonde hair and one arm missing looks at me and giggles."He has to guess."I look at her confused when they start circling him again."What does he have to guess?"Then a little boy who looks like her twin who has his head bandaged replies."Who's behind him.""How can I guess, I don't even know your names! You brats!"Jeff yells as they stop. "Jeff, the blue haired little girl is behind you!"They all then look at me and back at him. "Fine, the blue headed brat."They then let go of each others hands and I run towards Jeff and I untie him. He the reaches for his knife and I grab his hand and I shake my head. I then stand up and I fall back down, feeling a pain in my stomach. I whimper at the pain and Jeff looks at me."What's wrong?"He asks, worry tinting his voice. I point to my stomach and suggest,"To much excitement in one day I guess."He then picks me up and he carries me home.

When we walk in the front door, daddy is standing there. Jeff puts me down and I run up to daddy.

"Daddy, Jane stole Jeff and a bunch of little kids wouldn't let him leave a circle and-"

"Calm down Gabby."

He says in a soothing voice. I take a deep breathe and I explain all that had happened.