It's no one.....I hope

Hello everyone, this is 2018 author here. I hope you all still enjoy my story despite finding emo stuff like this kinda nasty. I wrote this trash years ago, I plan on making the second part with better detail and proper grammar. 

~Author

Gabrielle's P.O.V.

I can't wait to open the presents daddy got for me! Today is my thirteenth birthday and I'm excited. Smile is going to be there too and he's excited with me. I walk into the room daddy is always in and I am greeted with the smell of blood and a dead body.... the usual. 

"Daddy, may I go play in the garden?"

I ask and he turns around and nods. Daddy doesn't talk much. I skip out the front door and I gently walk over to the baby's breaths. They're beautiful as always and I pick one and I lightly smell the fragrance. I then call for Smile and he walks up to me. His ears then go alert and he stands guard in front of me while looking in the direction of the woods. 

"Smile, what's wrong?"

I say with a light giggle in my voice.

"Surely no one would hurt me, Daddy said so."

Then out of nowhere a boy a little older than me with really pale skin, a smile carved into his cheeks, and no eyelids jumps out and lands on me. I grunt as I land on the ground and he brings a knife close to my throat. I'm too stunned to say or do anything so I just lie there while Smile went running back to the mansion, probably getting daddy. I gulp out of fear and tears come to my eyes.

"M-Mister, p-please-"

"Just Go To Slee- Ah!"

He then gets grabbed by a long black tentacle and thrown to the ground. I sit up and see daddy walking towards me, worry on his blank face. 

"Go inside, Gabrielle."

"Yes sir." 

I reply as I get up and take one last look at the guy who attacked me... I hope daddy doesn't kill him. I then run back to the house and up to my room where I find my present. My eyes light up and I try to forget the bad situation that daddy and that guy are in. I open the present to find a new dress. It's a really pretty blue dress, with a ribbon and it's baggy looking on the bottom. Daddy knows I've been wanting a new dress! 

"THANK YOU DADDY!"

I scream hoping he would hear, which he always does. I then try it on and it fits perfectly and it compliments my icy blue hair. 

Thank you daddy, thank you for everything!