The Pretty Stranger?

I open my eyes to see Jeff's eyes staring directly in mine.
"AAAHHH!"
I scream as I jump up and grab my pillow. My breath coming fast. I then realize that it's Jeff and I calm down.
"I was wondering when you were going to wake up."
He says as a yawn overtakes him. I look at him questioningly.
"Didn't you get enough sleep?"
He shakes his head and explains to me that my daddy told him to keep watch over me through out the night. My eyes widen at the thought of him getting no sleep. I jump up and I push him onto my bed and I throw the cover on him.
"What do you think you're doing?"
He asks as he tries to get up. I then sit on him.
"You aren't going anywhere without sleep."
I state boldly, hoping that I wasn't hurting him. I look at him and his face is a bit red. I gasp and my hand rushes towards his forehead. 
"Are you alright? You're all red..."
He then pushes me off of him and gets off the bed. He then mumbles that he was going to his own room for some sleep as he walked through my door. I wonder what that was about...

I'm playing in my garden, a gentle breeze caressing my body as I sit on the soft grassy ground. The sun was giving a soft glow and I could hear the wind whispering through the trees, the garden full of beautiful Baby's Breath. I was making a flower tiara for myself, daddy, and Jeff when I hear footsteps. Jeff went inside to use the bathroom, is he back? I stand and look around, to my surprise I saw a girl with mid-back length black hair with black iris' and white pupils. I stare in amazement at her beauty. She is wearing mostly black and the wind tugs slightly at her shirt. She starts walking towards me and stops right in front of me. She put her hand out and asks in a silky voice.
"I'm Jane, and you are?"