"Exhausted" I yawn.

I had no sleep last night, after Harry and I closed the bar and came upstairs and I managed to fall asleep I was woken up by another dream.

I've had them the past few days since the first one, except these ones play out differently. It always ends with me kissing Harry but without us trying to rip each others clothes off.

They're gentle and loving, and I wake up in a cold sweat with my head swimming.

They are something else I'm choosing to ignore, I don't know why I'm having them or what part of my brain has short circuited but they don't mean anything.

"That's too bad" she pouts, taking the coffee cup from my hand and turning me to face her.

She's so beautiful, I forget some days just how lovely she is to look at.

"What are you doing?" I raise my brow as she grabs under my behind to hoist me up onto the counter.

Dylan shrugs her shoulders coyly, lowering her eyes towards me "Saying good morning to my girlfriend"

Dylan steps in between my legs, wrapping them around her narrow hips, gripping my waist as she presses her lips to mine.

I sigh into the kiss, resting my hands on her shoulders, feeling pathetically grateful for the affection.

Her hands travel down my waist to my bare thighs, slipping under my oversized shirt as she traces her fingers along my underwear.

I gasp when she attaches her lips to my neck, and gently strokes her fingers up the front of my heat over the cotton barrier of my underwear.

I wrap my arms around her shoulders, letting out a series of soft moans and pants as she trails her lips back up my neck to my jaw, until she reaches my lips again.

I kiss her back eagerly as our tongues fold over and caress each other, circling my hips against her fingers as she continues to stroke my sensitivity.

I honestly can't remember the last time Dylan touched me like this, I feel like a starved animal when it comes to having her be so close to me.

For months she's been so absent, to the point I felt like I missed her even when we were in the same room, doing anything I could just so I could feel like she still wanted me.

She could only give me small crumbs of her affections and I'd still gratefully scamper to grasp them. It's always been that way.

She's always know how to give me just enough to keep me desperate and clinging to hope, just enough to have me feeling grateful for the bare minimum of what she could give.

I know not to expect more than that, if I ever tried to I was reminded I was being selfish, and the threat of her taking all of her love away and leaving me was the punishment. The thought of her leaving me is a deep fear of mine.

I don't know how to cope with losing someone else I love.

I should just thankful she tolerates me, no one else could.

Dylan pushes my underwear to the side as she slips a finger slowly inside of me, sliding her other hand up to cup my breast, massaging and kneading it in her slender hand.

"I've missed you" I gasp against her lips, squeezing my eyes closed, letting my vulnerability show like it always does with her.

Dylan doesn't respond, instead just kisses me harder, sliding another finger inside of my and curves them as she starts to fuck me with them slowly.

"Morni-Oh shit!" Harrys startled voice snaps my eyes open, and I'm shoving Dylan's hand away from me faster than I can blink.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to - fuck, I'm sorry" he continues frantically as I stay frozen in the spot.