Shot 19

Morning :

Maahir was awake and decide to check on gauri...

On the other side, gauri woke up and admired Omkara when she heard footsteps.. She started to panic and try to wake up omkara but no use as he was in a deep slumber.. Having no idea, she kicked Om as hard as she could and rolled him under the bed...At the same moment Maahir entered the room..

Maahir: Gauri, tu bed ke neeche kya kar raha hain??
( Gauri, what are you doing under the bed?)

Gauri( nervously): Main... woh..main chapal dhoondh rahi thi!!
( I.. that.. i was searching for sandals!!)

Maahir: Theek hain, jao apne kamre main fresh ho jao!!
( Fine, go and get ready in you room!!)

Gauri curses herself mentally as why she slept in Maahir's room.. She nodded unwillingly and left for her room glancing at Omkara...

Gauri's room:

Gauri: Chal gauri, jaldi se ready ho jao aur Omkara ko bhai le kamre se nikaal...
( Gauri, get ready fast and remove Omkara from brother's room...)

Saying to herself gauri went to take a quick shower.. While the other side Omkara woke up and realise he is under the bed..

Om: what the hell!!

He came out from the bed and maahir's back was facing him... He remained rooted at his place and didn't know what to do.. Maahir also turned back and saw omkara.. They both were facing each other... Nobody spoke, they just stare at each other.. Gauri came there..

Gauri: Bhai...
( Brother..)

Maahir: Yeh yahaan kya kar raha hain??
( what is he doing here??)

Gauri: woh...
( That..)

Om took a deep breathe and decide to tell the whole truth to Maahir...

Om: Maine aapki behen se shaadi ki hain!!
( I married your sister!!)

Maahir: Gauri, we need to talk aur isse apne ghar bhej!!
( Gauri we need to talk and send him home!!)

Gauri nodded and tell Om to leave but Om was admanant to stay.. After maby pleas of gauri, Om left restless..

Maahir's room:

Gauri: I...

Maahir: Maine tum log ko dekha tha jail main!!
( I saw both of you in jail!!)

Gauri: Bhai woh...
( Brother actually..)

Maahir: Gauri mujhe pata hain ki tu Omkara se pyaar karta hain aur aoda din tha jab main Omkara se behadh nafrat karta tha kyunki mujhe lagta tha ameer hain toh shaayad woh spoilt brat hoga aur..

( Gauri i know that you love Omkara and there were days when i hated him as i think because he is rich, he must be spoilt brat and...)

Gauri: Woh aisa nahin hain bhaiyaa!
( Brother, he is not like that!!)

Maahir come and cupped her face..

Maahir: Mujhe koi problem nahi hain par mat bhool, tujhe mumbai isiliye aane diya tha taaki tu 2 saal ke andar tu kaam kar sake aur...
( I don't have any problem but don't forget that you were allowed to come mumbai  so that you can work for 2 years and then...)

Gauri hugged Maahir and cried..

Gauri: Mujhe waapas nahin jaana bhai!!
( I don't wanna go back!!)

Maahir: Gauri kal aakhri din hain tumhaare paas mumbai main!!
Jao apne Omkara ke paas aur jitna ho sake uske saath har ek moment enjoy karo!!
( Gauri you have only one more day here in Mumbai!! Go to your Omkara and spend the most of time with him and enjoy every moment!!)

------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm a little busy in chores..
As new year is approaching, many works have to be done like shopping, wrapping gifts and  so on... So i can hardly fine time to update.. SORRY!!

Thank you!
Votes and comments