Shot 11

Rikara: what??

Anika: waise koi nahin, hum samajte hain ki kal tum log ki suhaagraat thi..
( It's ok, we understand that it was your wedding night yesterday...)

Gauri remember couch incidents and blushed.. Omkara noticed it and was confuse...

Rudra: O aap toh fast forward nikle!!
(Om you turn out to be fast forward!!)

Om: Shut Up Rudra!! Aisa kuch nahin hain
(Shut up Rudra!! There is nothing like that!!)

Om excused himself and went to take a shower.. After om went, anika and rudra's teasing session start and gauri went all red at their comments... They talk for a while and anika asked gauri to freshen up in her room and the trio left the room... And then Om came out.

Om: Yeh tinon kahaan gaye!
( Where did the trio go!!)

Om shrugged away his thoughts and and went downstairs to find rudra with his headphones on..

Om rolled his eyes and neared him and remove the headphones..

Rudra: Kya O!!
( what O!!)

Omkara: Sunn main kaap pe jaa hoon, anika di bata dena!!
( Listen I'm going for work so tell anika!!)

Rudra: Fine!!

Omkara: Aur haan gauri ko bhi kaam pe aane ke liye keh dena!!
( And yaa do tell gauri to come at work!!)

Rudra stand up and look at om in horror..

Rudra: Aap shaadi ke pehle din hi meri bhabhi se kaam karwaaenge!!
( You are making my sis-in-law working on the first day of marriage!!)

Omkara ignore rudra and went from there... After sometime aniri came there, they saw rudra sulking.. Seeing gauri, rudra went and hugged her.. Gauri and anika was confused..

Anika: Tujhe kya hua hain??
( what happen to you??)

Breaking the hug, rudra pout..

Rudra: Maine kya kya socha tha ki aaj hum sab baith kar salman khan..
( I thought today we will watch salman khan..)

Gauri  ( dreamy): Salman Khan😍

Rudra: Haan bhabhi maine socha tha ki hum Salman Khan ki movie dekhenge par aapke pati ne ek jhatke main sab kuch kharaab kar di!!
( Yes i thought that we will watch a Salman Khan's movie but your husband spoilt the plan!)

Gauri ( Fuming): Yeh jatadhaari mere aur salman khan ke beech kaise aa sakte hain!!
( How can he come between me and my Salman khan!!)

Rudra: Usne aap ko kaam pe bulaaya hain
( He called you at work!!)

Gauri fumed and left for studio..

Studio:

Gauri barged in by banging the door loudly causing some paints to follow.. Om looked at her in disbelief..

Om: Kuch na kuch todna zaroori hain!!
( Is it necessary to break something!!)

Gauri gave him an angry glare and without saying anything, she went away to do her work..

Om: Ab isse kya hua!!
( Now what happened to her!!)

Om ignore it and went to do his own work but all his concentration was on gauri who was cursing someone under her breath.. Om went and tap her shoulder..

Om: Kya hua??
( what happened??)

Gauri (coldly) :Nothing!!

Om: To phir yeh akele barbara kyun rahi ho?
( Then why are you blabbering to yourself?)

Gauri was now hell angry and lash out on Om for spoiling the plan of watching her Salman Khan's movie.. Om was annoyed of the fact that she was angry just because of a celebrity..

Om: Gauri it's just a film!!

Gauri: Par usmein mere salman khan hain
( But it casts my Salman Khan!!)

Om( irritated): My Salman Khan!!

Gauri: haye mere salman khan, pata nahin iss waqt kya kar raha hoga!!
( Haye my salman khan, don't know what he must be doing right now!!)

Gauri started taking about Salman Khan dreamily while Om was getting irritared.. Om snapped his fingers bringing gauri out of her dream world..

Omkara: Salmaan khan se hi shaadi kar lete!!
( you should have marry salman khan!!)

Gauri: Kaash main aisa kar sakti.. Toh aaj main uske saath honeymoon...
( Wished i could do that.. Then today I'll be with him on honeymoon..)

Om was angry at the mere thought of gauri being with someone else and  unknown to this gauri was adding fuel by talking about honeymoon.. Om pulled her toward him, her back hit his chest and Om circled his arm around her waist..

Om: Apne pati ke saamne kisi aur ke saath honeymoon jaane ki baatein kar rahi ho!!( You are taking about honeymoon with someone else in front of your husband!!)

( You are taking about honeymoon with someone else in front of your husband!!)

Due to the close proximity, gauri could hear her heartbeat and she whisper..

Gauri ( whisper): woh.. main...
( That... me..)

Om( in husky voice): Kya gauri??
( what Gauri??)

Gauri could feel herself going weak, she free herself from Omkara and ran away form there blushing while Om smiled seeing his effects on her..   A person witnessed this scene..

Person: Lagta hain tum apni iss shaadi se khush ho!!
( Seems like you are happy with your marriage!!)

----------------------------------------------

Thank you!!
Vote and comments