shot 3

Rudra aprroached gauri and gave her a questioning look..

Gauri: Rudy, mujhe aise kyun dekh raho ho?
( Rudy why are looking at me like this?)

Rudra: Lagta hain ki aapki aadha ishq bohot jald hi poora ho jaayega!!
( Seems like your half love will soon turn into full love!!)

Gauri: Nahin rudra, aisa kuch bhi nahin hain!
( No rudra, nothing is like that!)

Rudra: Anyway didi, anika bhabhi ne aap ko dinner ke liye invite kiya hain!
( Anyway sister, anika has invited you for dinner  !)

Gauri: Kyun!!
(Why??)

Rudra: obviously dinner karne ke liye..
( obviously for having dinner..)

Gauri chuckle and pulled his cheek saying him cute and Om came there at that time..

Om: Yeh kya ho raha hain yahan??
( What is happening over here??)

Rudra: Dikhaayi nahin deta pyaar ho raha hain!!
( Can't you see that love is happening!!)

Om: what!!

Rudra: Aap nahin samjhoge humari bonding ko!!
( You won't understand our bonding!!)

Om: Mat bhool ki tu engaged hain!!
( Don't forget you are engaged!!)

Gauri: Sir yeh bhi koi bhoolne waali cheez hain!! Use pata hain ki woh engaged hain!!
( Sir is that even a thing to forget !! He knows that he is engaged!! )

Rudra: Exactly!!

Om: Phir bhi tu meri P.A ke saath flirt kar raha hain!!
( And Still you are flirting with my P.A!!)

Ruri: Kyaa!!
( what!!)

Rudra: kaise aadmi ho yaar, kabhi kisi bhai ko apni behen ke saath flirt karte hue dekha hain!!
( What kind of man are you, did you even see a brother flirting with her sister!!)

Om: Ab bhai behen kahaan aa gaya beech Main!!
( now where did this brother-sister came in between!!)

Gauri: Kyunki rudy mera chota bhai ki tarah hain!!
( Because i  consider rudy as my younger brother!!)

Rudra: Aur main aapki P.A ko apni didi maanti hoon!!
( And i consider your P.A as my sister!!)

Om: Tum donon ne rishta bhi jud diya!
( you guys even formed a relationship!)

Rudra: Haan agar riddhima ke alawa kuch dikhaai dega to pata chalega na!!
( Yess and if you will focus on other things than riddhima then only you will get to know what is happening around you!!)

Om rolled his eyes and asked gauri to wrap up everything and leave for house as their work was finished..

Rudra: Gauri didi, aap mere saath chaliye.
( Gauri sis, come with me.)

Om: Gauri tumhaare saath kyun jayega!!
( Why would gauri come with you??)

Rudra: Aap se kyaa!! Chale di!!
( None of your business!! Let's go di!!)

Gauri: Haan chalo!! Bye sir..
( Yep let's go!! Bye sir..)

Rudra and gauri left from there leaving om in his thoughts..

Om POV:

What the hell was that !! Jab main usse kehta hoon ki main tumhein ghar chod deta hoon tab woh kehti hain ki nahin main khud chali jaaoungi aur ab jab rudra ne pucha toh bina kuch kahe chali gayi... Aur yehi nahin, woh rudra ko rudy bulaati hain aur mujhe sir... waise mujhe usse kya , woh joh chaahe karein!!

( What the hell was that!! When i used to say her that I'll drop her then she will say no, she will go by herself and today when rudra asked her, she went with him without saying anything... And not only that she calls rudra rudy and calls me sir.. Anyway what i have do with all this, she can do whatever she wants!!)

Brushing out all his thought, he drove to Oberoi Mansion.. Reaching the door step, om heard his family laughing and talking and amongst all this voices, he recognised her P.A voice and there he saw her sitting with his family chit chatting and shivika was sitting on her lap...

No one noticed om except shivika. Shivika saw om and waved at him and snuggled more to gauri.. Om smiled at her and went toward his family to gain their attention..

Om: Ms gauri, aap yahaan!!
( Ms gauri, you and here!!)

Gauri: woh sir..
( actually sir..)

Anika: Om maine gauri ko dinner ke liye invite kiya hain!!
( Om i invited gauri for dinner!!)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you!!
Vote and comment