Shot 18

Night:

Gauri was lying on the bed but sleep was  far way from her. . she kept tossing and turning sides... She heard sounds from terrace..

Gauri: Yeh kaisi awaaz hain!! Main bhai ko uthaata hoon!!
( What kind of sound is this!! I'll wake up brother!!)

Gauri went to Maahir's room and find him sleeping peacefully with a smile.. She decided to let him sleep.. She took a stick with and went to the terrace but there was no one!!

Gauri: Yahaan toh koi nahin hain!!
( There is no one here!!)

Gauri turned to go when she heard someone whispering her name.. Taking baby steps, she walk ahead only find Om hanging..

Gauri: Omkara!!

Om looked up to find gauri. He smiled at her and forgetting he was hanging, he waved his hand.. Gauri quickly grabbed his hand..

Gauri: Pagal ho gaye ho Kya !!
( Are you mad!!)

Omkara: Gauri baatein baad main, pehle khicho mujhe Upar warna paagal ka toh pata nhin par tum vidwa zarroor ban jaogi!!
( Gauri we will talk later, first pull me up otherwise i don't know about being mad but you will surely be widowed!!)

Gauri pulled him with all her forces.. Unable to maintain their balance, Om fell on top of gauri.. They had a sweet eyelock.. Gauri break the eyelock and push om... They stand up !!

Gauri: Darwaaze se nahin aa sakta tha!!
( Can't you come through the door!!)

Om( sarcastically): Haan tumhaare bhai toh mere swaagat ke liye aarti lekar aata hain nah!!
( Yaa, your brother would have come with platter of prayer to welcome me, right !!)

Gauri: Theek hain, ab jao!!
( fine, now go!!)

Om: Excuse me, pehli baar apni sasural aaya hoon!!
( Excuse me, it's thr first time i came to my in-laws place)

Saying that he went inside and gauri followed him.. He was searching for Gauri's room but instead entered Maahir room.. Gauri was shocked, she try to stop him..

Gauri: Agar bhai uth gaye toh..
( What if brother wake up...)

She rushed in the room and find Maahir awake and was sitting on the bed while Omkara was nowhere to be seen..

Gauri: Bhai , aap soye nahin!!
( Brother, you didn't sleep!!)

Maahir: Haan neend nahin aa rahi thi aur tu itni raat ko kyun aayi hain yahaan
( yaa i was not getting sleep and what are you doing in my room at this time!!)

Gauri : haan neend nahin aa rahi hain!!
( I was not getting sleep!!)

Maahir: To chal baatein karte hain!!
( Come let's have a talk!!)

Gauri noticed something under the bed.. She looked at it carefully..

Gauri: Omkara!!

Maahir: Kya??
( what??)

Gauri realised her mistake...

Gauri: Bhai woh mujhe bohot nind aa rahi hain!! Itni zyaada nind aa rahi hain ki main chal nahin paungi...
( Brother, I'm sleepy!! Infact I'm really very sleepy that i can't even walk..)

Saying that, she jump on Maahir bed leaving maahir confused..

Gauri:  Bhai aap mere room main ao jayee!! Good night!!
( You go and sleep in my room!! Good night!!)

Maahir: Gauri tujhe...
( Gauri you...)

Gauri: Bhai, light off  kar dena, love you!!.
( Bhai, switch off the lights, love you!!)

She covered herself with the blanket and pretend to sleep.. Maahir smiled at her and caress her forehead.. Then he left from there.. As soom as they heard the click of the door, om come out and gauri get off from the bed..

Gauri: Bach gaya!
( we are saved!!)

Om hugged her tightly..

Om: I missed you!!

Gauri: Abhi ek din bhi nahin hua...
( It's not even one day since i left...)

Om: But it has been 3 hrs 24 mins 32 secs!!

Gauri mouth was wide open!!

Om: Mou ban kar lo, makhi ghuss jayegi!!
( shut your mouth, otherwise fly will enter!!)

Gauri was embarrassed... While om climb on the bed..

Gauri: Aap bed pe kyun chade!!
( why did you climb up on the bed!!)

Om: Zaahir si baat hain, sone ke liye!!
( It's a bit obvious, to sleep!!)

Gauri: Par yahaan!!
( But here!!)

Omkara: Theek hain main tumhaare bhai ke paas jaa kar sota hoon!!
( Fine I'll go and sleep withyour brother!!)

Gauri: No!!

Om: Mujhe bohot neend aa  rahi hain, sona hain to aa jao!!
( I'm very sleepy, if you want to sleep, come!!)

Gauri nodded and laid on the bed and om does as he regularly do... He slept hugging her... After a while thinking about his brother, gauri dozed off...

Precap: Maahir woke up earlier and decide to check on gauri!!...

-----------------------------------------------
Thank you!!
Votes and comments...