shot 6

The next day, everyone was making preparation for Omkara's wedding.. They were all upset except our rudy boy and shivika.. They were full on excited for the wedding and were doing the best to make the preparations perfect..

Anika: Inhe kya ho gaya hain??
( what happened to them??)

Anika went toward them and asked them to be in their room asap..

Shivika's room:

Anika: Yeh kya kichdi pak rahi hain tum donon ke beech!!
( what is cooking between you and rudra!!)

Shivika: kuch bhi toh nahin!!
( Nothing!!)

Anika: Rudra??

Rudra: Bhabhi aap bohot sawaal puchte hain!! Just wait and watch.. hum chalte hain bohot kaam hain humein..
( sis- in- law you asked too many questions!! Just wait and watch... we are going as we have many works..)

Rudra left from there taking shivika leaving a confused anika...

Hall:

Everyone was busy in preparations when rudra notice riddhima coming. He ran to her..

Rudra: welcome bhabhi!!
( Welcome sis-in-law!!)

Riddhima: Bhabhi!!
( Sis- in- law!!)

Rudra: Haan main ne socha ab aadat daal loon!!
( Yes i thought of having this habbit!!)

Riddhima nodded and rudra guide her to the changing room and gave her the bridal dress.. while going to the bridal room, rudra sign shivika..

Changing room:

Riddhima pick the bridal change and was about to go to change when the light goes off..

Riddhima: Yeh light kaisi gayi!!
( How does this light goes off!!)

Someome silently went behind riddhima and hit her hard on her head causing her to fall unconscious.. The light came back and it was none  than rudy who did this.. Shivika jump happily..

Shivika:Rudy chachu, aap kitne smart ho, churelle ko behosh kar diya!! Yayyy

( Rudy uncle, you are so smart, you made witch unconscious!! Yayy..)

Being proud of himself, rudra hold his collar up..