shot 10

Seeing gauri lost in thought, omkara grabbed her hand and pull her down from the couch and he quickly laid on the couch.. Gauri was shocked..

Gauri: Dhokebaaz!!
( betrayer!!)

Om smiled brightly at her like a child.. Gauri quickly melt by his gesture and was surprised to see this new side of Omkara..

Gauri: Theek hain, yeh couch aapka, main neeche so jaungi!!
( Fine, this couch is yours,I'll sleep on the floor !!)

Om face fell and held gauri's hand.. Gauri gave him a questioning look..

Om: tum couch pe so jao!!
( You sleep on the couch!!)

Gauri: Par aap..
( But you..)

Om: Main neeche so jaunga!!
( I'll sleep on the floor!!)

Gauri: woh.. kya hum.. mera matlab.. couch.. share kar sakte hain..
( that.. can we.. i mean.. let's..share the couch..)

Om was not expecting this from gauri and looked at her in shock while gauri was embarrassed.. She quickly muttered a good night to Om and laid on the couch.. After thinking for a while, om went and laid beside her..

Gauri could feel his warm breath and she was moving a little bit afar thinking that Om will be uncomfortable due to their close proximity but om quickly pull her toward her..

Om: Yeh couch hain toh hilna ban karo warna iss baar hum donon gir jaayenge!!
( It's a couch not a bed so stop moving otherwise we both will fall down!!)

Gauri nodded and soon fell asleep in Om's arm holding his hand while Om kept admiring her.. A strand of hair was disturbing gauri, Om try to blow it but was not successful.

 A strand of hair was disturbing gauri, Om try to blow it but was not successful

Then he tugged it by his hand itself carefull not to disturb gauri's slumber..

He also dozed off while thinking about today's event..

Morning:

The elders had to leave for a marriage ceremony of Tej best friend's son wedding so they left in early morning and they had to stay there for about 2 months.. Only the youngsters were at home..

It was around 10 am, shivaay and bhavya already left for office and shivika went school..

ANIRU CONVO:

Anika: Yeh om aur gauri abhi tak nahin utha!!
( Om and gauri had not yet woken up!!)

Rudra: Samjha karo bhabhi.. Kal unki suhaagraat thi!!
( Understand Sis-In-law.. it was their first night yesterday!!)

Anika: Haan par..
( Yess but..)

Rudra: Chalo unko uthaate hain!!
( Let's go and wake them up!!)

They both went toward rikara room and anika sign rudra to knock.. Rudra started banging the door and shouting Om as loudly as he could..

Rikara get startled by the Sound.. Om woke up with a jerk and turn to wake up forgetting he was in a couch but due to the slight movement, he fell down and gauri was on top of him.. They shared a short eyelock.. Their eyelock was broken as Om wince in pain..

Gauri quickly get off of him and helped Om to stand up..

Gauri: Sir aap theek  hain??
( Sir are you fine??)

Before Om say something, rudra and anika barged into the room..

Rudra: O aap darwaaza kyun nahin khol rahe the!!
( O why were you not opening the door!!)

Anika ( tease): Samjha kar, nayi nayi sha..
( Do understand, it's a new marr..)

Om: Aisa kuch bhi..aah.
( There is nothing.. aah..)

Aniruri: Kya hua??
( what happened??)

Om: Nothing!! Waise aap log ne naashta kar liya!!
( Nothing!! Anyway did you guys had had your breakfast!!)

Rudra: O ab lunch ka time ho raha hain!!
( O it's time for lunch!!)

Rikara: What!!

------------------------------------------------- votes and comments
Thank you !!