Shot 16

They were having their food when gauri remember something and choked and started coughing.. Om gave her water..

Om: Kya hua??
( what happened??)

Gauri: Phail gaya raita!!
( The shit hits the fan!!)

Om gave her a questioning look!!

Gauri: Humaare paas paise nahin hain!!
( we don't have money!!)

Om: Shit!! Aur mangao itna saara khaana!!
( Shit!! Ask for more food!!)

Gauri: Aapne bhi toh kahaan "khaana double kardo"
( Even you said " double the food"..)

Just then the boy came with the bill and rikara look at each other and at the boy.. They forced a smile to him..

Gauri: Omkara.. Bhago!!
( Omkara... Run!!)

Gauri grabbed Omkara's hand, and they ran as fast as they could to their car and they were followed by the boy!!  They finnally escaped and Om drive as quivkly as he could..  In the car, they look at each other and burst out laughing !!

Gauri: Bohot maza aaya!!
( enjoyed a lot!!)

Omkara: Maine kabhi socha nahin tha ki main kabhi jail jaounga aur woh dhaba waala incident...
( I never thought that I'll go to jail and that restaurant incident...)

They started laughing till their stomach ache...

Gauri: Ab ghar chalte hain!!
( Let's go home now!!)

Om nodded and they drove home..

Oberoi Mansion:

As soon as they stepped in the house, anika and rudra shoot them with lot of questions.. All the incidents started playing in the mind and they started laughing loud while the others stare at them in confusion..

Anika: Inhe kya hua??
( what happened to them??)

Rudra: Mera intelligent dimaag bol raha hain ki kuch toh gadbad hain!!
( My intelligent mind is stating that something is wrong!!)

Rikara excused themselves and went in the room.. They badly need a shower, gauri noticed om was about to go in bathroom, she screamed.

Gauri: Om, cockroach tumhare piche!!
( Om there is a cockroach behind you!!)

Om jumped out onto the bed and gauri grabbed the opportunity and rush to the bathroom..

Om: What the hell was that gauri!!

Gauri chuckled while om sat on bed laughing remembering today's incident.. Rudra noticed it..

Rudra: Lagta hain ki O pe kisi aatma ka saaya hain.. Main apne bhai ko bachaouga!!
( Seems like O is possesed by an evil soul..  I'll help my brother!!)

Thinking of something, rudra ran in the room and jump on the bed. Om looked at him in confused, rudra went behind him and strangle him!!

Rudra: Bura saaya chod mere bhai ko!!( You evil soul, leave my brother!!)

( You evil soul, leave my brother!!)

Om: R..ru..rudra..

Rudra: Main aapko Bachaunga O!!
( I'll save you O!!)

Gauri came out and was shocked  to see the scene in front of her.. She quickly went and free Om from rudra clutches..
Om started coughing badly..

Rudra: Om is possessed!!

Gauri: what!!

Gauri looked at om from top to bottom and she came back with a broom and started hitting him with it!! Rudra also bring one and does the same as gauri.. Om finally stood up and shout..

Om: Are you guys mad!!

Gauri and Rudra got afraid and jumped on the bed.. Om gave them an angry glare.. Om took the broom and ran after them.. Gauri and Rudra was running in the house.. Anika, shivaay and bhavya was laughing out loud. While om was cursing them..

After a while, the trio settled on the couch panting..

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you!!
Votes and comments