Ch-14

Hi guys new year's eve is going on and I hope everyone has enjoyed the 2018 and looking forward to 2019. So lets begin..
               *...*...*...*...*...*
Taehyung's pov
I was sitting on the couch of the hospital room in which my princess was laying down and sleeping peacefully. I kept seeing her constantly because I can't believe this that she is pregnant but the baby is not mine. Why did you did this. I don't want to hurt you princess and this baby because I love babies and I want to have my 5 kids with you but I have to hurt you if I didn't I will become crazy in my own frustration. *his train of thoughts were cut off when you started moving*
Taehyung's pov ended

Your pov
When I opened my eyes I didn't knew where I was. It was like a white room then I realized I was in a hospital room. The nurse rush towards me and Taehyung too saying

Taehyung- Princess dont move its not good for the health of the baby.

You- *shock* b-baby

Taehyung- Yes baby congrats for making me so happy and you are 3 weeks pregnant. *looking you in a such that his words says something else but his eyes says something else*

Before you could say the Dr. Murat came in the room and asked

Dr. Murat- How are you feeling Mrs. Kim?

You- I-i am feeling fine

Taehyung- Dr. Murat when will she be  can discharged.

You- *in your mind* No don't say no please let me stay here forever.

Dr. Murat- Its better to discharge her tomorrow its too late to get done the formalities.

You-know-what *in your mind* oh I am safe but for tonight I have to make this and have to escape from here to protect my baby*

After that Dr. Murat left and the whole room was dead silenced.

Taehyung- Its better to sleep because you have to be ready for what is going to happen and dont worry I am not gonna do anything here to create a scene here whatever I am gonna do I will do at the home.

As soon as Taehyung said that he went to lay down on the couch he was sitting earlier. And you.... were scared to even think about it you just waited for the right time and when you thought it was so you started to get of the bed and started to reach the door but you stupid mind didn't let you do it so you raech towards the couch Taehyng was sleeping peacefully you waved your hand infront of his face when you confirmed that he is sleeping you started to mive again towards the bed but before you could make any other step you were pushed back and you found yourself sitting on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung- Princess were you thinking about escaping

You- N-no I couldn't sleep so I-i thought to go outside to get fresh air.

Taehyung- Oh so you couldn't sleep let me make you sleep

You- N-no its ok

Taehyung- No let me help you

After that Taehyung made your head lay down on his chest. His hands were wrapped around you.

Taehyung- Princess we are married for one week but you are pregnant by 3 weeks. *note the sarcasm*

You- T-taehyung

Taehyung- *shouts* Who's baby is this

You- J-Jungkook's *sobs*

As you said that he throws you on the ground but luckily you saved yourself from any hard impact on your stomach.

Taehyung- See what are you doing to Jungkook's baby princess but I am gonna do worse. So now sleep because you have to be prepared for what is coming next for you.