Ch-5

Hi guys I know I am late but please accept my apology because my test has just finiahed so I am free from my studies.. So let's begin our new chapter.
*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
So I figured out that I am gonna skip some part so this chapter will directly start from the day before they have to go school so it's basically Sunday's evening.
Your pov..
Rida- Have you packed all your books and items that we are needed for school.

You- Yes I had did but I am just being little nervous about the school. I just thinking will we be able to make friends.

Rida- Of course we can so don't worry about anything and I am saying that I am going to sleep.

You- Ya I know that you are really going to sleep at 7:30pm really Rida your excuse is so lame so you can go wherever you want but be back before 9 OK.

Rida- How can you know everything about me when I am telling a lie.

You- You should be thankful because I hate you so much.

Rida- But I love you so much.

You- I think you are getting late your friends are waiting on the door.

Rida- Y'all just go and I will be home before 9 so don't worry.
Rida went out with her friends whom you can call our neighbors.

You- Now what should I do I am kinda bored. Should I sing or dance in my room and even Rida is also not at home so no one will know.
Really Y/n don't know about the cameras in her room so basically she is not alone Taehyung would be seeing everything.

Clothes

The place you were dancing was an empty room of her attic

You- So let's begin

You- So let's begin.. So dance

Think that you are the one in red and there is no behind you.

You I never know I am a good dancer *proud of myself* wow but now I am tired and I am sweating badly it's better to take a bath and eat something.
One hour later.
Your clothes