Ch-7

Hi guys how are you and I hope you guys would be doing amazing and now let's begin.. And there is a surprise for you all in the middle part of the story.
*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
As soon as the sun rise up Taehyung left for his company because he couldn't sleep for whole night because he was thinking about you and Jungkook. And how is he gonna take you away from him and make you his.

Taehyung's pov..(At his office)
You- Lucy come in my office. (Lucy is his personal secretary as soon Lucy enters she saw his boss sitting on the couch like.)

Lucy- Sir what can I do for you

You- I want you to buy Mr. Daniyal's company 60% shares.

Lucy- Sir are you sure but... Why sir.

You- I dont wanna hear any But it is my order and you have to do it or I am gonna fire you.

Lucy- Sir I will do it but please give me one month and you will have his 60% shares.

You- No..No Lucy you didn't understand that you have only 5 days to do this task. And I want shares file on my desk within 5 days.

Lucy- S-sir but how it gonna happen in 5 days. Sir please give me few more days.

You- It's not my problem it is your job to do so do it in your way and tell the share holder that you can give him the double amount they are holding.
and now leave.
As soon Lucy left Taehyung is thinking that what is he doing is right but at this point he thinks he can't go back and he is determined to get what he wants but now in a matter of time his mind diverts to his friend and he immediately called him.
~Later~
????- Hi Taehyung you called me for what.

You- Oh I called you to know that how are you doing your job to check on Y/n and Jungkook. Jimin

Jimin- O-oh they are doing fine I mean they are friends and just simple.

You- Oh! Really so why are they kissing.*shows them the picture*

Jimin- I am sorry Taehyung I couldn't tell you about it because...

Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence because Taehyung punched him hard and he fell on the floor with a bleeding lips.

You- You are very lucky Jimin that I didn't beat the shit out of you because you are my best friend.

Jimin- I am sorry Taehyung but I think Y/n is happy with Jungkook and please don't destroy them.
As soon Jimin said, left and Taehyung kept thinking about what was he doing is right and he made up his mind that he is gonna meet you today.

Your pov..
Oh God it's already 6:30 and whole night I wasn't able to sleep because I was thinking how I am gonna face jungkook.
*suddenly your phone ring* it was of Taehyung.