Ch-4

Hi. guys I know I am late but please accept my apology because my test are going on and then to I am doing it and pls vote it and tell me how I am doing it.
*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
As we seen in previous chapter that Y/n was hella confused about her feelings towards the person she met in evening in the coffee shop.

Your pov..

You- what Rida said was right I am I really dreaming about Kim Taehyung.
Was is it true that he was looking in a way that he was interested in me. Oh God what am I thinking.. Aahhh!!! I think I should better stop dreaming about him. And go to sleep.

In her room.

You- It's 10:00pm here it's so early to go to sleep but what should I do it's better so just sleep then to think about him.

Few moments later..
You- Aaahh!! Why am I not able to sleep.. I keep changing my position then to I am anable to sleep.. Oh God please help me with my strange behavior. Why!! Why!! Why!! Kim taehyung you are on my mind. I can't even sleep.

(you can't sleep because you feel that some part of your heart misses him. You keep changing your position on bed and sometimes you also stare outside the balcony of your room.)

You- I think should do something to take him out of my mind. Should I got out to walk in park or do something else.(suddenly a idea rush in your mind..... You have his number because he gave you) should I try to call him.

In her mind..
*angel*- Yes Y/n you should call him.
*evil*- No Y/n you should not call him he might be asleep.
You- Yes you are right I should not call him
*angel*- Don't be a coward.. You should at least try your luck maybe he is not asleep and thinking about him
You- At least I should I try to check.
*evil*- if he is sleeping then what will you do.
You- Nothing sleep duhh
Mind session ended.

You-*sigh* I think I should try my luck.
(you were searching his number in your bag because he gave you written in a chit. At last u achieved your goal in finding the paper.)
You- mission accomplished.

On call. Bell going.
Taehyung- hello

You-......

Taehyung- hey is anybody on the other side of the line.

You-......

Taehyung-*chuckle* why did you called if you are not speaking.

You-......

Taehyung-*chuckle* I think you should call me when you are ready to speak Y/n.
Call ended..

You- Aahh!! Why didn't I speak anything I should I have said something. Or I should have not either called him. Now he thinks that I am desperate bitch. Ahh! Kim taehyung what you are doing to me.. I think I am going crazy. It's better to just go to near by park to clear my head from these crazy feeling.
(it was cold outside so she changed her clothes into something more warm.)
Clothes (ignore the spects)

)Clothes (ignore the spects)