15) I KNOW IT. I JUST DO.

Start from the beginning

I turn around and walk towards the bed. But before I even get there, I feel weak and my head hurts so much... And then everything was black.

ONEW'S POV.

I am worried about Amy. She doesn't seem to be well. I shouldn't have been thinking about myself, especially since she was going through so much. She tells me that she is okay but I can tell that she isn't in good condition. She starts to walk towards the bed because I blocked her from leaving the room. I just watch her slowly make her way to the bed when all of a sudden, she falls to the floor. I run to her just in time. I safely catch her from falling and hitting her head on the cold, hard floor. It was a close call. I decide that it would be best to place her in bed and call the doctors over so I stand up and properly hold Amy with my two arms and without much trouble, I carry her to the bed. Before I place her down, I see that she is really pale and I am surprised that I never noticed before. I also notice that she isn't heavy and that I am able to carry her easily. I place her down on the bed and I make sure that the blanket covers her body completely and the pillows are properly under her head and neck. I then I quickly walk over to the room phone and I dial the front and tell the nurse to quickly come because Amy fainted.

The doctors and nurses come quickly at my request this time and they get to work. I decide to sit next to Amy and I just quietly observe the professionals do their job. After a long while, I ask them if anything was wrong with Amy. I was worried that she was in a worse state then what I thought she was in. But fortunately, the doctor said that she was over-exhausted and that all she needed was some time to rest. I hear myself sigh in relief and at that moment, I hear a phone ring. It wasn't my phone ringing but Amy's. It finally had enough battery for it to actually function.

I didn't know what to do but I thought it would be best to answer the call. I walked over to where the phone was and it said "MOMMY <3". Without thinking, I slid the answer call button and put the phone to my ear...

"Amy!!! Amy!!! Please tell me that you are okay!!! I AM SO SO SO WORRIED AMY WHERE ARE YOU!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ANYBODY'S CALLS?!?!?! WHY-why--......" I heard sobbing. I knew I had to say something... I decide to speak up for Amy's and her mother's sake. "Ehemm... Hello Amy's mother. Amy is not able to talk at the moment but I want to let you know that she is fine and is just shocked. She is in the hospital sleeping right now." ...Silence....

"Hello... So my Amy is safe? Thank you for answering the call. May I ask who you are and how you have ended up with Amy in the hospital??? I am sorry for the many questions but I cannot understand the situation..." I am relieved to hear that Amy's mother is slowly starting to understand what is going on. I do hope that she will also be okay...

"I am sorry for not being able to introduce myself before telling you all this. I am Lee Jinki and I am the one that saw Amy faint after she got hit by a pole that a construction worker was holding. Without thinking, I tried my best to hurry Amy to the hospital so that her condition would not worsen. Amy is fine now but she fainted just a little while ago because of fatigue. The doctor and nurses say that she will need rest. I am also sorry for not being able to contact you earlier... It is because Amy woke up only a while ago and her phone was dead. I am so very sorry for not being able to notify you earlier. Please forgive me." I wait for Amy's mother's reply.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This is what I want to say. I am not able to go right now but later when I call, would you please answer and tell me the information of the hospital and how much the bill--" I interrupt then. "I am sorry to interrupt but please do not worry about the hospital bill. I have everything covered and I do not want to have this be a burden to you. The only thing that you should be worried about is being at Amy's side as soon as possible... I know that she is probably wanting to see you." ... Silence again.... "Oh... Uhmm... Thank you Jinki-sshi but I seriously do believe that it is not right for you to pay the bill... and also.... thank you for taking care of my Amy." I was about to reply when I heard a knock at the door and when I see Jonghyun's face peeping into the little window, I know right away that the SHINee members are here. They start to speak a bit loudly. "HYUNG!!! Can we see you? Is the girl okay??? Is---" I then hear Amy's mother's voice again. "Oh it seems that you are a bit busy at the moment and also I have to get on a bus right now in orer to get into the city so I will call you later Jinki-sshi! Thank you once again for taking care of my Amy!" And the call ended.