After they finished, they brought a big plate of food over to the breakfast bar I was sitting at. It looked absolutely amazing. A professional chef could have made it! Um, can they cook like all the time? 

"Lillian, sweetheart, close your mouth. Don't want to catch flies, do we?" Damon grinned at me. Cheeky bastard. His voice brought me back to reality.

"This looks amazing. Thank you for making it for me." I said politely. They both nodded, smiled, and gestured for me to start eating, making them look more like brothers than ever. Who was I to  go against their wishes, so I started eating. To put it simply, it tasted heavenly. I don't think I've ever eaten anything this good. I ate it so fast, they looked kind of concerned.

"Were you hungry?" Damon asked.

"A little. Thank you again though!" I said, smiling. Now that I was done eating, I could talk.

"So since you two are vampires and don't technically age, how old do people think you are?"

"I tell everyone I'm 25." Damon speaks.

"17 for me." 

"So does that mean you're technically in school still or graduated?" I asked Stefan.

"I would be a senior, but I'm not going back. I have enough high school diplomas."

"That's understandable. Well, I'm going back Wednesday I think. I'm supposed to be a junior, but the office placed me into a senior schedule and said to skip the grade, so I'll be doing that I guess." I said with a shrug.

"No." Damon said forcibly.

"What? What do you mean no?"

"No, you're not going." 

"To school? Don't be silly. Of course I am. It's school."

"No. You would be surprised how many issues and deaths have occurred in that building."

"It doesn't matter. I came home so I could go to school with Caroline again and I'm sorry but I am not backing down on this. Please don't fight me on this." I said strongly to Damon. I will not change my opinion. I came home so I could see Caroline more, go to Mystic Falls and graduate, and be in my hometown for one more year before I go off into the big world.

"Stefan, are we going to let this happen?" Damon turned to Stefan, asking for help.

"I don't think there's much we can do, big brother. I guess I'm going back to school after all." He said while raising one of his eyebrows. "You said it yourself. She's hard to handle and when she wants something, it seems to be that is what is going to happen."

"Yes! This is going to be awesome. I hope we have a few classes together. Too bad you're too old for high school, Damon. I'll miss you while I'm there." I gave him a sad smile.

"You can always just stay home." He offered.

"Nice try, but nope. Now I'm getting tired. Is it okay if I head to bed?"

"Of course. Let's head up. I'll get some clothes for you and I'll probably call it a night with you. Stefan?"

"Yea, I'll come up too." 

We all started to make our way up the stairs. I still didn't really know where I was going yet, so I just followed the two of them. The view from behind was amazing, can I just say!

"I'll be right there." He said to the both of us before flashing off. Damon lead me back into his room, just as Stefan reappeared, changed and holding an extra shirt. He walked in, giving me his shirt and sitting himself down on Damon's bed. Damon took that moment to make himself known again by handing me a pair of boxer shorts.

"The bathroom is right there. Go change." He pointed to a door. I just shrugged my shoulders, not bothering to argue. It probably smelled like them anyway, so I won't complain. After I changed, I came back out to see them talking, but they stopped once I opened the door completely. 

"Ready for bed?" Stefan asked. I only nodded while letting out a little yawn. 

"Where would you like me to sleep?" I asked with a sleepy voice. My mind has shut down so much in the last fifteen minutes.

"Right here. We aren't letting you out of our sight just yet, sweetheart." Damon said pointing at his bed.

"Okay, whatever. As long as I get my blanket I'm happy." They gave little smiles at me before I padded over to the bed and climbed in. Both Damon and Stefan got on either side of me, wrapping an arm around me. Now I thought watching them cook was paradise? How could I be so stupid? Being wrapped up in their smell and having their arms wrapped around me was ultimate paradise. I can tell this is going to be the best sleep ever.

As I faded off, I felt two little pecks on my cheeks and each of them saying goodnight. I drifted off with a smile on my face and the calmest I've felt in years.