Ch. 24 My House

Lillian's POV

It felt like time froze. The air stilled. My eyes widened and all I could feel was this tingling sensation that ran across my body and his hand that tightened on my waist. My lips parted slightly just thinking about what he asked of me. But as my mind ran, I quickly realized it wasn't a question. It was a demand. 

"Do I have to repeat myself? You know I don't like to." 

"But, but we're in the hallway..."

"And do you think I care? This is my house. You're my girl. Who's going to find us? Damon? He already got to have his fun with you. It's my turn. He knows better."

"But-" Words stopped coming out when his lips slammed down onto mine. My mind went blank. How could I concentrate on what I was saying with this man in front of me, controlling my body with his own? He let me breathe, leaning his forehead against mine, our breaths both coming out a bit labored.

"Now, what did I ask of you?" He looked down at me, practically daring me to have him say it again. Without a second thought, I fell to my knees. With my hands on my thighs, I risked taking a peek up to look at him. Yet all I could think is how this man looks good from every angle.

He looked down at me. Eyes wild. The vampire within him reveling in the control he had over me. All I could do was stare up at him like a deer caught in headlights, unsure of what to do. He placed his hand on the top of my head, running down my hair, essentially petting me. Once he reached my shoulder, his hand ran across my collarbone to my neck. His hand encased my throat easily, showing just how much bigger and in control of me he was. His hold tightened, restricting the air I could breathe in. Tilting my head slightly upwards, he stared straight into my eyes.

"And how about you show me just how good of a pet you can be?" His hand released my throat, only to grab onto my chin. His thumb traced my lower lip, making me subconsciously separate my lips. Apparently, that was exactly what he wants since he quickly slipped his thumb into my mouth. Immediately, my lips closed around it and my tongue found his finger, tracing the perimeter of the appendage. Slipping his finger out and grabbing my chin again, he forced my eyes to focus back on his face. With black eyes and veins running down his face, he looking like he was on the edge of his control.

"You're driving me insane, Lillian." 

"I could go if you would like." The way his eyes squinted and more veins emerged told me that sassing him was not my best bet. Quicker than my eyes could follow, he undid the button on his pants and pulled them down enough that he could take his dick out.

"You always want to run that smart mouth of yours don't you? Well, why don't you start using it then." My eyes drifted to his dick. It's slightly comically how different the two brothers acted and were built. One of his hands found its way back to my throat, tightening slightly. His other hand ran down my hair, wrapping it around his fingers. Pulling my hair back, he brought my eyes back to his.

"Don't you want to show me how much of a good girl you are? How much you listen to me? How well behaved my little pet can be?" And as much as I probably should of hated what he said and how he tried to make me feel inferior, all I could think about was proving him right. I was his. I could be good.

With a new interest, my eyes drifted to his dick once again, standing at attention. My left hand grabbed onto his leg. I felt him remove the hand the was on my throat but didn't release my hair. Without a second thought, I leaned forward and swiped my tongue across the tip.

"Shit!" He growled out, tightening his hold on my hair and slamming the opposite hand onto the wall behind me. Although that may have scared others, all I could think about was that I just realized how much power I have over him right now. If that little action could evoke a reaction, imagine the possibilities! Understandably, I guess I've been teasing him non-stop and he's really only gotten kisses out of me. Well, I'm going to use that to my advantage.

As a smirk crossed over my lips, I brought my mouth back. Bring the tip into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the top, flicked over the very tip a couple of times. He sucked in a breathe. What he doesn't know is my plan though. My right hand found its spot on his right legs as I continued to swirl my tongue. Without warning, I took his entire length down my throat. Everything seemed to still again as it took half a second for him to realize I just took his entire dick in one go. The peace quickly disappeared as a growl ripped through the air. 

"You're always full of surprises aren't you, my little Lillian. Well, if you want to use your mouth like that. Who am I to deny?" He practically growled out every word. Almost to a point that Tyler would probably get confused on who the wolf was. 

The grip on my hair tightened. Suddenly, I understood why. He pulled my mouth almost all the way off, just to slam his dick back down my throat. As he used my mouth to his pleasure, I swiped my tongue over the tip every time he began to pull out. His growling was becoming louder, deeper. Every time, he increased the speed, moving quicker down my throat and across my tongue. 

"You're enjoying this aren't you, pet? Using that mouth for something." He growled out. 

"We will ruin you. Make you beg to have us in you. Whether it be in your mouth or one day inside you. You will want for nothing else." His hand turned into a fist on the wall as he leaned his head against it. His right hand still gripped onto my hair, forcing my head forward and back. With a couple more thrusts, his growl bounced off the hallway walls as he stilled his movements. I sat still for a moment, allowing him to finish. He picked his head off the wall to look down at me and pulled his dick out of his mouth. My eyes found his easily and one more thought to push him over the edge passed through my mind. 

"Thank you," I said sweetly after I swallowed everything he gave me. The peace did not last long. Quicker than a human could move, his hand left my hair and both were placed on my hips, lifting me back up. Using his body to press me into the wall, his face landed itself in the crook of my neck.

"How you expect me to control myself when you make little comments like that is beyond me, Lillian." He began to leave kisses on my neck, sucking in spots.

"Funny, I thought the Ripper had no control."

"Careful."

"Bite me."

"Your wish is my command." His teeth grazed my neck, before piercing the skin. One hand staying on my hip, gripping tightly to insure I wouldn't move. The other gripped my chin, moving it so my neck was more exposed. He sucked gently, taking some of my blood before removing his fangs. Opening his eyes in bliss, he looked at my neck and licked the spot he bit. Once satisfied, his eyes moved back to mine. He leaned in for a kiss, expressing his love through the gentle moment. He pulled back, allowing me some room to come off the wall.

"Let's get you some clothes so you can go shower." He said while grabbing my hand and leading me down the hallway towards his room. God, I'm going to go crazy with these Salvatores.

A/N

🙃 

I'm not sorry.