Ch. 4 Hello Brother

Lillian's POV

Everything was a blur to my eyes. Broken flashes of trees and nature flew by me, but it was over before I could even start to enjoy it. We went from practically flying through the woods to a dead stop inside an older looking building. I loosened my arms around Stefan's neck and looked around at the beautifully, historic room. I tried to unwrap my legs from around his body, but he wouldn't let go for me to jump down.

"Stefan, put me down."

"No, I don't think I will." He said while he started to walk into another room. Inside was a rustic looking room filled with couches, a cart of alcohol, and a magnificent fireplace. I looked around in wonder, never seeing such a beautiful place before. 

"This is where you live?" I asked in amazement, completely forgetting that I was being carried.

"Yep." He simply said while sitting down. He positioned me so I was sitting on his lap, which was stupid considering there was a whole other side of the couch. I tried to move over to the other side so I could sit by myself.

"Sit." Excuse me?

"I'm not a dog."

"Stay." His face held a smirk that should be considered illegal. There is no way a guy should be able to look that hot.

Glaring at him, I went, "Woof woof." 

"Good girl." My cheeks flushed red from the praise and butterflies entered my stomach. How is it that with just two words this man makes me feel like this?

"I don't see why I have to stay here." I pouted.

"Because I want you to." 

"Well then doesn't that just do it. All hail King Stefan." By his face, I don't think he liked my mocking tone.

"Watch it or I'll have you on your knees and you'll see who's in charge." His voice was deep, unlike anything I have ever heard before. My stomach erupted with more butterflies and my mind went fuzzy. Did he just say what I think he said? 

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"I thought I was a dog?" He gave a little chuckle.

"Very funny little girl. Now-"

"Stefan?" A taller, dark haired man came in and asked.

"Hello, brother." Stefan said to the raven haired man. 

"You're back?"

"Well, I'm not a hallucination so yeah." I gave him a smack on his chest. That's his brother. He should be nice.

"Rude!" I whisper-yelled at him. He gave me a half hearted glare and I just brushed it off. I tried to stand up to introduce myself, but Stefan anchored me down with his arms.

"Let go! You may not have been raised right, but I was and I'm polite. Now, let go so I can introduce myself, you cow!" A deep chuckle was heard and I looked towards the blue eyed man. 

"And who might you be little one?"

"Hi, my name is Lillian Forbes. I apologize for not being able to introduce myself correctly. Someone here is being a stubborn cow. Isn't that right Mister?" I said switching my attention to Stefan at the end. 

"Lillian." Stefan growled out my name. 

"Oh don't growl at me, mister! You don't scare me."

"Forbes? As in Caroline Forbes?" Stefan's brother questions.

"Yea, she's my sister. And who might you be?"

"My apologies." He says while coming closer. "I'm Damon Salvatore. The older, hotter brother." He comes over to try to take my hand, but Stefan growled and slapped his hand away, while pulling me in closer to his body. 

"Fuck off."

"Stefan! Manners!"

"Lillian, not now. I will not have him touching you."

"What happened to Elena, Stefan? Technically, I can touch whoever I want besides the doppelgänger." 

In a flash, Stefan was standing up, face to face with his brother, and I was left on the couch. A growl was heard from the younger Salvatore and his face transformed into a vampire. 

"I do not care about Elena. Lillian is mine! Do you understand? She's mine!" 

"Did you ask her? I mean you wouldn't want to force anything, would you brother? Besides, I'm sure she would want the better brother. Right, sweetheart?" Damon said posing his question at me, but I was distracted. Are we sure Stefan's a vampire, because with the way his nostrils are flaring and the cartoon steam I'm imagining coming out of his ears says dragon. That would be so cool! Imagine he was a dragon and could transform like a werewolf. Damn, I would kill for that. I wonder-

"Lillian!" Two voices drew my out from the deep parts of my mind. 

"Huh?" The two brothers' faces were really close to mine. Both crouched down, staring into mine, worried. 

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked, quickly looking over me to make sure I had no injuries.

"Yea, yea I'm fine. Sorry." I meekly said. 

"What happened?" Damon asked. 

"Just thinking. Sorry, sometimes I get really carried away with my thoughts."

"What were you thinking about?" The younger one questioned. 

"Nothing."

"Lillian." He said sternly. 

"What! Why does it matter?" This was the question that would start our short, but intense argument.

"Because I want to know."

"Oh, I'm sorry your majesty. All hail King Stefan. How could I forget!"

"Lillian." He growled out once again, in warning.

"Do I need to find your crown? You seem to have misplaced it." I asked sarcastically.

"Do I need to put you on your knees? You seem to have lost your respect." That shut me up real quick. 

"No, I'm sorry." I know I lost, but I don't like losing, but I don't know what he will do so it's better I shut up then continue to fight a losing battle. 

"Good girl. Now, what were you thinking about?"

"Dragons." I said simply.

"Dragons? Why?" 

"You may or may not have looked like one and then I got into thinking how cool would it be if instead of a wolf, you could change into a dragon. Wouldn't that be awesome!" I got excited towards the end. You could tell by the little chuckle both brothers gave in response to my excitement. 

"See, was that so hard? You could have told me when I first asked." I only nodded in response. 

"I still don't think you should get to keep her. Maybe I want her." Damon just had to ruin the moment of peace. Here we go. 

"No! She's mine!"

This chapter was for two of my readers who commented on the last chapter asking for another update tonight. Hope I didn't disappoint!