Ch. 5 Debatable

Lillian's POV

Well shit. Here comes the storm. 

"You will not have her! She's mine!"

"Stefan I-" He growled at me. How dare he.

"Quiet!"

"No."

"Lillian." He warned with such a low, deep voice.

"Bite me, bitch." I growled back. I don't submit easily if you were wondering. He used his vampire speed to get right in front of me and rose his hand to stroke my neck. 

"Oh one day I will, my sweet Lillian." His eyes turned red and veins appeared. This might be a stupid idea, but it just might work. 

"Hmmm." I hummed and took his hand from my neck with my own. I moved slightly so I could have him sit on the couch, which he willingly did and sat on his lap. I moved my hair to the other shoulder so the side of my neck was completely exposed. 

"Go for it." I said simply. Both brothers looked at me confused. 

"No, Lillian -"

"It's okay Damon. I trust him."

"Are you sure?" Stefan asked. Now, I don't know much about rippers, but if I had to guess I would think they don't ask if it's okay so obviously he's got control and I was right with my assumption.

"Yes, Stefan. We don't have all day." He brought his face close to mine, diverging towards my neck. He laid little kisses down the skin until he got to a certain point. Two sharp teeth embedded themselves into my neck and to be honest, I couldn't say it was all bad. I felt my neck involuntarily go back, giving him better access. Moments later, Stefan withdrew his teeth and he looked sedated. 

"Better?" I asked. He nodded at me, eyes closed in bliss.

"Good, now we can have a decent conversation without you yelling." I giggled, which Damon joined in with a laugh at my remark.

"So you've come to you're senses? I'm the better option, right?" Damon said with a smirk on his face. Stefan growled, but didn't get up. Instead, he just pulled me in closer. My hand unconsciously went to his hair, running my fingers through, which seemed to calm him slightly.

"Damon, look I just met you and-"

"And she's mine."

"I'm not yours, Stefan." His eyes popped open, no longer at peace. A fire welled up inside, ready to explode into flames.

"Yes, you are Lillian."

"Says who? Cause I don't remember being asked."

"That mark on your shoulder says who."

"You still never asked..." I said sadly. It's not that I wouldn't be with him, but I still want the question.

"Lillian, will you be mine?" A smile lit up on my face. I didn't think it would be that easy to get him to ask!

"Okay." I said simply with a smile. He smile and turned his head towards his brother, who I forgot was standing there.

"Well, she's mine brother." Stefan said. 

"Hmm, I still think she would do better as ours brother. She looks like she's a lot to handle. I mean, what would happen if some lunatics broke in here? You wouldn't be able to protect her while fighting, now would you?" Damon smirked at his own words, while Stefan looked conflicted. I would say I could protect myself, but I knew I couldn't if I was up against vampires. On the other hand though, if I die, I die. Oh well, you know?

"Fine, but you have to ask her. Everything needs her seal of approval apparently. But no matter what she's mine."

"Oh I'm sorry if I feel I should have an opinion on what involves me!" Stefan just hummed in response like it wasn't anything important. Damn him to hell.

"Lillian?" Damon grabbed my attention. "Will you be mine too?" Vulnerability hid behind his eyes and if I didn't know it so well, I would have missed it. What's the harm honestly?

"Sure, Damon. Just know I'm not really too good at relationships. I've kind of only been in like two and they were really short."

"All the better. We can ruin you for any other man." Damon's voice dropped an octave.

"She's not going to be with any other man. She won't want to leave us once we show her how good life can be." Stefan said smirking, apparently hiding a hidden message that I couldn't figure out, but Damon picked up easily on.

"Whatever. Laugh without me. It's fine." I said unhappily. It indeed was not fine. Never listen to a girl when she says she's fine. It's a lie.

''It's nothing, Lil. I promise." Stefan said giving me a kiss on my head. My eyes closed. God damn. How did I get such a hot guy to be doing this right now. And Damon! I have two now. What the hell did I do. 

"Okay Stefan, let go." I said while opening my eyes.

"Now, why would I do that?" 

"Because my foot is falling asleep. Some of us are unfortunately human and not an awesome vampire, which someone better make me at some point or I will kill all of you." Seriousness filled my voice. If I can't be one, everyone who is dies.

"You want to be a vampire?!" Damon asked surprised. 

"Duh. It's so cool. Plus, you get to live forever." A smile graced Damon's face and he started to speak so low I couldn't hear him. Bet Stefan could though. How rude. I want to know what he's saying. A smile came on Stefan's face as well so it had to be something good. 

"That's not fair! I want to know too!" I yelled at the brothers.

"It's a brother thing Lillian. No need to worry your pretty little head." Stefan whispered in my ear.

"Too late! I'm worrying and I want to know."

"No can do, munchkin." Damon said.

"Wow. Fine. I guess I just won't let you mark me Damon. That's fine. I was just trying to be nice, but oh well. Guess Stefan will be the only one. Wait, I'll just cover it when I get home and then ask Klaus to heal it. Problem solved." I said with a smirk. Both of the brothers let out unhappy noises.

"There is no way in hell you are doing any of that. I think I will mark you though." Damon growled out.

"Nah. I think my way is better."

"You're right, brother. She's a lot to handle." Stefan said with a smirk beginning to form on his face. My only response was to slap his arm and yell a quick 'Hey!'.