Flying

Shock ran through the halls of the Ark with Rumble trailing behind her. She knew the layout better and Rumble agreed to let her lead the way.

They made it out where the other cassetticons waited.

"Shock!" Frenzy shouted excitedly, seeing her run out with Rumble. Ravage ran up to her and Buzzsaw flew over, too.

Shock gasped and smiled seeing them all there. She bent down and petted Ravage then ran over and hugged Frenzy tightly.

Frenzy coughed. "Whoa! We really don't do that much, with the Decepticons!" He choked.

Shocked giggled and pulled Rumble into the hug too.

They both eventually gave in and hugged her back. Buzzsaw flew in between them and Shock stroked his head.

They ran further from the Ark so not to get caught then sat by the other side of the mountain.

"So, where've ya been this whole time?" Rumble asked Shock.

"Here," she replied. "I was somehow a human. The Witwickys took me in as a baby and raised me. Then we met the Autobots and I've lived with them for the past two years," Shock explained.

Rumble made a face. "Why stick with the Autobots?"

"Well, for one thing, they're a lot nicer than you guys!" Shock elbowed Frenzy and he laughed.

"True! But hey, you've never partied like a Decepticon!!" Rumble said.

"Oh yeah? What do you mean?" Shock asked.

"Come on! Let's get back to H.Q. and you'll find out!" Frenzy said.

Shock smiled. "Okay," She said, "But how do we get there?"

"Easy! We fly!" Rumble said jumping up and soaring off.

Frenzy looked over at Shock. "Uhhhh... Yo Rumble!! I don't think she knows how!!!" He called out.

Rumble came back and landed. "It's all in the feet," he said lifting up his foot and hopping around.

"Yeah! It's just like transforming! Just think about it!" Frenzy added.

Shock watched them awkwardly.

"You don't know how to transform either...?" Frenzy said going limp.

"Femme, what'd they keep you locked up or something?!" Rumble yelled.

"Hey! I've only been Cybertronian since yesterday!" Shock yelled.

Frenzy sighed. "True... well, don'tcha worry! We'll teach ya all the tricks!" he said.

Rumble nodded smiling. "Now, come on! It's all in the feet!" He said encouraging her.

"Just jump!" Frenzy shouted and jumped up, flew off.

"Okay...?" Shock said and Ravage gave her and shove. "Whoa!!" Shock screamed but her feet rocketed her up higher.

"That's it!! You've got it!!" Frenzy called out to her.

"Whoa-Whoa!" Shock screamed trying to get her balance.

Buzzsaw flew up behind her and helped steady her. Rumble and Ravage flew up too and they all guided her back to their base.

Shock smiled and laughed happily as they all flew high above the desert.

After a while, they made it to the ocean and stopped above a certain area.

"What are we waiting here for?" Shock asked them.