Escape!

Shock tiptoed down the orange halls of the Ark. She had lived there a while and knew where the Autobots kept their belongings. She snuck to Ironhide's room and slipped inside.

Shock had always been quite stealthy as Alice but now with her cassetticon form her skills were elevated. Shock quietly searched the room and soon found it: the key that unlocked the prisoner cells...

.........:::::::......::..:.....:::::::.......:.....:::::::..........:::::...::::::......:::..::...::::::::::::::.....::.:....:::::....::::....

Soundwave's head lifted up in response to the door of his cell opening. He braced himself for an Autobot interrogation but then saw Shock's little silhouette in the doorway.

Shock ran in the cell. "Soundwave!" She whispered excitedly, "I'm getting you out of here, okay?"

Soundwave looked at her with confusion. "The Autobots will-"

"They don't know I'm here," Shock interrupted him. She unlocked the chains and pulled them off Soundwave. She looked up at him. "I'll guide you out of here, just don't make any noise!" She whispered.

Soundwave nodded and stood up. He followed after Shock to the door and out of the cell.

Shock kept an audio receptor out for any movement that wasn't them. She darted down the hall and quickly led Soundwave toward the exit of the Ark.

Soundwave stopped abruptly and was completely still.

Shock turned around to see what was wrong but Soundwave pointed up ahead.

Sideswipe walked down the hall bouncing with each step but quietly somehow.

Shock's eyes widened; he was heading towards them! She felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Shock heard a "Tsche-ch-ch-ch-tsche" and turned around to see a blue and silver, stereo micro cassette recorder sitting innocently on the floor.

"Of course!" Shock whispered gladly and picked him up carefully covering the Decepticon emblem with her thumb.

"Hey Alice! Whatcha doing up so late?" Sideswipe asked as soon as Shock turned around.

Shock gasped, startled by his sudden presence. "Oh! Uh, I couldn't sleep so figured I'd go listen to some tunes." She said waving Soundwave's alt in front of her. She hoped Sideswipe didn't see Soundwave before he transformed!

Sideswipe smiled. "Cool!" He said cheerily.

Shock smiled back, relieved.
"Well, see ya around!" She said and took off.

"That was a close one..." she whispered to Soundwave as soon as they were a good distance away.

"I've experienced closer," Soundwave replied calmly.

Shock chuckled. "I'll bet you have!"
She ran the rest of the way and soon left the Ark, running far into the surrounding desert.

......::::::..:...:::::::.......:::.::......::::::.....::.::...:::..:.::.......::.:..::.....:::::::::::::::::::...:..::..::::......:.:::.......

Shock sat down by a boulder and looked down at the tape deck in her hand.
"Still can't believe all of you fits in there!" She joked looking at him.

The tape deck jumped out of her hands and transformed midair into the tall mech. Soundwave knelt down so he didn't tower over Shock so much. "Return with me... to Decepticon headquarters," he said.

Shock sighed. "Soundwave... I can't..." she said sadly.

"You are a Decepticon. No harm shall come to you while among the Decepticons," Soundwave told her.

"No, no, you don't understand! I can't leave the Autobots. I just... I can't. They're my family," Shock explained.

"You owe nothing to them. They are the enemy," Soundwave told her.

"Well, not to me! I'm sorry..." Shock said. "Look... I got you out of there. I already disobeyed them by doing that. I just can't switch sides, okay?"

"Why remain with the Autobots," Soundwave asked but with the same tone he always used.

"Because, Soundwave... I mean what if I asked you to betray the Decepticons and join our side? How would you feel about that?"

"Request: not possible."

"I didn't ask whether it was possible or not... I asked how you'd feel," Shock said but Soundwave didn't answer... She sighed. "I wish I could go with you, but... I can't join the Decepticons, not with what they want to do to my planet."

"Earth is not your planet. You are Cybertronian," Soundwave stated.

"Well, I grew up here, okay?! I care about Earth and it's home to me. You're my family but so are the Autobots and Spike and Sparkplug... going with you would mean I'd have to leave them."

"You have no relation to them. They did not create you."

"But I care about them! Can't you understand that?!" Shock pleaded. "Isn't there anyone you care about even though you're not technically related to them?!"

Soundwave was silent.

Shock gasped softly. She realized the answer was no.

......:::::::::.....:..::.......:::::::..........::.::.....:::.....:..........:.::::::::::::::::.....:..:......:::::...::..::......::..::....

(Ohhhh yeeeah!!!! I got this update out fast!!!

Lol no promises that it'll happen ever again but two updates in one day is great for me!!

Well I'm much happier with this update: they actually did something! XD

I hope it was enjoyable to read... I certainly enjoyed writing it!!

Well, thanks a ton for reading!)

~The Transformers Will Return After These Messages~