A Choice

"I'm fine," Shock told the Autobots who were trying to help her walk as she left the med-bay. She pushed away their servos and walked on her own.
"Where did you take Soundwave?" She asked Wheeljack.

"Gave 'im ta Ironhide," Wheeljack replied.

Shock nodded and ran down the hall. She got tired fast from the ordeal she had just went through but was determined to see her creator again.
"Ironhide!" She called out, seeing him down a ways.

"Alice!! Yar alright!!" Ironhide said surprised and excited.

Shock nodded smiling. "Actually, my name's Shock. I just didn't know it before... it's really confusing! Anyway, I want to see Soundwave. Where'd you take him?" she asked.

Ironhide listened. "Shock?" He said then shrugged. "Why do you want ter see him?" he asked.

"He's my creator. And he saved my life," Shock said firmly.

Ironhide sighed deeply. "Oh all right... follar me," he said walking down another hall.

They arrived at a solid door at the end of a long hallway. The door looked to be very reenforced and had large bolts holding it together.

Shock looked up at the massive door sadly. "You put him in there?" She asked worriedly.

"He deserves worse..." Ironhide replied. He took out a key and unlocked the door.

Shock peered inside the dark room then stepped inside.

Soundwave lay on the floor. He was heavily chained to the wall and looked up at the opened door.

"Soundwave!" Shock said happily and ran to him. She sat down next to him and hugged him.

Ironhide stood at the doorway and panicked. He watched Soundwave closely, ready to storm in at any second.

Shock let go and looked Soundwave over. "My God, they have you locked up like this?!" She said sadly.

Soundwave sat up. "What were you expecting?" He asked flatly.

Shock sighed and looked down. "I don't know... I just hate seeing you in chains," she said.

Soundwave just looked at her and was silent.

"I'm sorry they did this to you..." Shock said looking down sadly. She huffed. "I'm gonna get you out of here," she declared, standing up.

"The Autobots will not allow it," Soundwave told her.

Shock walked up to Ironhide. She opened her mouth to speak-

"No. No, no, no, ah'm not lettin' that killar loose," Ironhide said before Shock could ask.

"But Ironhide! The whole reason he came here in the first place was to save me!" Shock argued but Ironhide just shut Soundwave's cell door behind her. "Ironhide!"

"No. No way," he said.

.....:::::......::::::.......:..::......::::::..........::......:::::......:...:::::.......::::.::::::::::::::....::.::..::::...:..:.........

Later that day.

"Prowl?"

"Oh, hello Alice. Or I suppose I should call you Shock now," Prowl replied to Shock who had decided to pay him a visit. "Can I help you?" Prowl asked her. He was helping Ratchet calibrate Teletraan-1 for recognizing Decepticon flight patterns.

"Uh... actually, yeah," Shock said slowly. She she jumped up and sat on the non-keyboard desk area on Teletraan-1. Even though she grew in height with her new Cybertronian self she was still a cassetticon and as short as they came. "You're good at reasoning..." Shock began, "I was wondering if you could help me out with this, uh, thing..." Shock continued and twiddled her thumbs.

"Okay," Prowl said, "what's the problem?"

Shock cleared her voice box. "Well... lets just say there's this person that cares a lot about another person but the person they care about is dying and with some people that hate the person so they surrender themselves so they can save the person they care about. Now the people who hate the person use that to imprison them because that person was trusting enough to not bring any weapons with them-"

"Shock. I'm not going to free Soundwave," Prowl interrupted.

Shock huffed frustratedly. "Come on! I didn't even ask you that!"

"But you were going to, and the answer's still no. If you wanted to be reasonable about it then think about if the opposite happened: if an Autobot surrendered themselves to the Decepticons not only would they be held captive but they would probably be shot before the next morning," Prowl said.

Shock sighed. "Yeah... thanks for nothing..." she mumbled leaving the room.

Optimus gave her a sympathetic explanation of if they let Soundwave free he could hurt them and they would be forced to hurt him back.

Jazz refused too as did everyone else she asked...

Shock walked defeatedly to her room. Ratchet had gotten her a recharging slab that would be a lot more comfortable than her tiny human bed. She laid down and shut her optics but she couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about Soundwave. It was so strange that just the day before she'd have been happy to learn that they were holding Soundwave prisoner but now she remembered him. She still knew him as the cold ruthless Decepticon but that was pushed further back in her mind now. Now she remembered how he was to her. He cared about her and would never hurt her.

Shock tossed and turned for a few hours but she didn't even feel tired. She thought about what Soundwave had done for her, what he had given up to save her...

She knew what she had to do...

.......:::::......:....::::::.......:::..:::::::......::......:::::::.......::::::::::::...:..::::::::.....:::...:::::.::.::.....::.........

(...

Well, things will get more interesting if I can get myself to write them!

I just realized how much Eject looks like Shock so that's why I used a pic of him in the chapter picture.

Well, thanks for reading! I'm horribly awful at updating so sorry for the wait...

Hope ya enjoyed!!)

~The Transformers Will Return After These Messages~