The Basement.

Warning; This may be disturbing to some, please read with caution.

___________________

Unknown POV
___________________

" ...he's go...ing.... to find O-out. "

It's dark, damp; I'm sat on my knees, my hands are bound behind my back, my ears ringing with every small sound and my eyes dilated, my vision blurred; It was a struggle trying to see through my matted bangs.

" Hm, still able to speak I see... "

That voice; It echos within my head, no emotion, cold, It haunted me. He was the cause of my suffering, my pain; I wished death upon him every night.

I couldn't do anything but try, try and hold my breath but I knew that If I didn't struggle he'd keep going so I played his game, letting the water fill my lungs, the suffocating feeling making me thrash underneath his grip and once I was on the verge of passing out for what seemed like the hundredth time today my head was lifted from that rusty bucket of water and pulled up painfully by my hair so I was brought face to face with the man of my nightmares.

" This ' he ' you speak of, he came to my office yesterday, do you want to know what for? "

I couldn't answer but that was because I was too busy coughing my brains out, the feeling of air filling back into my lungs was amazing yet painful and some water dripped down my chin as I gritted my teeth, struggling to even talk.

" I-If you...touched....h-him. "

I could barely speak properly, panting in-between my words while I struggled to keep my eyes open; right now I was far from Intimidating and the taller male laughed before finally letting go of my hair and standing up straight.

" No I didn't touch him, I'm not like you; and the others for that matter. "

" ... You're right.... Y-you're worse. "

" Will you pay attention for five seconds please? I don't think you're going to be pleased to hear this but the little ' hero ' you speak of, he put his two weeks notice In. "

" W-What..."

" In short, He's leaving you and everyone else so; you can get that little thought of being ' saved ' out of your head. "

He's lying, no, he had to be lying, he wouldn't just...there's no way he'd leave...right?

" Take him back to his room. "

" No....NO! Let me go ! You're lying ! UGh! "

Hands grabbed me, tugging, pulling, trying to get me to stand; my screams died within that damp basement and I saw white surrounding me, faces of people that were burned Into my memory, their muffled voices making my head pound and I struggled, struggled with what little energy I had left but I couldn't escape and before I knew a familiar sharp pain flooded my arm and all I saw was black; I heard nothing, felt nothing, I laid limp In their arms.

I was at peace.

____________________
This Isn't a chapter ~
Just Filler before the next chapter that's why It's so short but this Is needed non the less.

P.S Who do guys think this POV Is? 

- Jimin

- Yoongi

- Jungkook

- Namjoon

- Taehyung