Introduction | 104

Hoseok POV

"Patient 104, Kim Taehyung. Age 21, Diagnosed with schizophrenia. "

The walls were white, the hallway quiet,  cold, empty beside me and doctor Kim. The sound of the clock ticking upon the far wall rang against my ears and made me shift Uncomfortably, It was to quiet.

" Is he Dangerous? "

Glancing away from Doctor Kim,  my gaze would fall upon the steal door,  I felt compelled, curious even, curious about the male on the other side, I wanted to take a look.

" Highly, your not permitted entry without supervision, Understood? "

" Yes "

" Wonderful,  Follow me. "

The sound of the Doctors foot steps echoed and reverberated against the walls, my eyes still glued to the door as I felt my hand reach out slowly,  hesitantly even before sliding open the peephole and coming close. My curiosity had gotten the better of me and I felt my frame jump,  the clear sight of someones eye staring back into mine made me move away from the door. It was as If this man was waiting for me to look,  knowing that I would.

" Are you real? "

" Are you real? "

Breathless,  my heart was racing,  I couldn't find the words to answer him and I didn't have to because just as quickly as It happened Doctor Kim noticed my absence and made his way back down the hall with haste,  I didn't realize he was standing there until the sound of a hand slamming against the metal door rang out loudly against my ears.

" Mr Jung,  I understand your curiosity but please pay attention. There will come a time to meet and talk with the patients but you must understand the do's and don't first. Now please, follow me. "

Gathering my bearings, I'd nod towards the Doctor, apologizing about my actions and following him down the hall but my gaze never left the door.