Chapter 1 "Zomg!"

Kyle's POV

I got out of bed readying myself for a day of being in my home alone, or atleast when not recording with 18 Million people worldwide. But still, I live in my house alone and my brother comes here about 2 days a week. He's pretty lucky to have someone, though. But I turned on my PC to start playing Minecraft.

Ashley's POV

"Noooooo!" I yelled as I was killed in Survival Games. "Well I guess thats it for Survival Games, I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you did then then PLEASE drop a like and bye guys!" I said ending the video. I was pretty excited to go to New York today. Nothing special just to be there. I guess to take a pic with Miss Liberty. Or just hang out, I don't know.

Kyle's POV

"YAS, FRICKN' YAS!!" I shouted with joy. I had just won Cowboys And Indians. "I really hope you guys enjoyed me hitting my keyboard now do me a solid and do the same by hitting the living fack outta that like button and with that being said have a good day." I softly said as my voice was scratchy. I decided to go see my Twitter and saw Ashley was headed to the lovely New York. She could stay at my place while she's here I thought.

Mitch's POV

Ashley was going to New York? is she gonna see that punk Kyle? No, Mitch calm down she's smarter than that. I hope.....

You like?! You Hike?! You Fike?! What? I don't know. Just love me.