"What the hell are y'all doing here anyways?" DeVanté asked all six of our friends.

"We can't check on your lonely asses?" Tionne said.

"No, now get out." DeVanté got up and directed them towards the door.

"Ow." I felt a sharp pain around my belly button.

"What's wrong, C?" Rozonda asked me. "It's probably nothing, I'm perfectly fi- shit!" The pain grew tremendously to a point where I couldn't take it anymore. It felt as if someone was shoving machetes through my stomach one by one. Suddenly, so fluid leaked down my thigh, looking much like I pissed myself.

"Ew, did she just pee on herself?" K-Ci yelled in disgust. He just has to be the one.

"Nigga are you dumb? Her water broke." Both Tionne and Dalvin said in sync. They looked at each other like they were the only two left in the world. Dalvin licked his lips and walked up to Tionne.

"Wassup, I'm Dalvin." He took her hand into his. "Hey, I'm Tio-"

"Can you guys stop making plans to fuck each other for a minute, and focus on the woman that's about to give birth?" Rozonda shouted at both of them. "Always ruining something." Tionne mumbled under her breath.

Everyone tried their best to help me into the car. After we got in and De started driving, Rozonda, Tionne, Lisa, K-Ci, Dalvin, and Jojo tried to calm me. Although, K-Ci and Dalvin weren't much of a help.

"Try telling the baby to stay inside." Dalvin said idiotically. Everyone, including DeVanté, looked at him because of the looney that just came out of his mouth. "Nigga what in the living and breathing hell is wrong with you?" Lisa said.

"She's right. Girls are stubborn, so shove her back in instead." K-Ci happily suggested. I really hate these two.

"I have a question, did you pack a baby bag before we left?" Rozonda said, ignored everything K-Ci said. "Um, n-"

"I packed one into the trunk." DeVanté butted in. "I knew something like this would happen, so I got one for you, along with her car seat."

"Psst." Lisa whispered in my ear. "Suck his dick after you give birth, cause girl-" I shouted 'ew' in disgust, which confused everyone in the car. "We're here." DeVanté quickly got out of the car and carried me into the hospital. I was finally able to get a room and the doctors cut my pants off. My expensive pants to be specific.

It took I'd say, three hours of pain, sweat, loud cursing towards DeVanté and tears but it was all worth it. My- I mean our babygirl, Diane Danielle DeGrate, was finally born. She reminded me much of my mother, her cheeks, her lips, and her button nose. She was beautiful, she also had DeVanté's eyes, which he was very proud of, and his ears. I fell in love with her in just a matter of seconds.

"Aw, look, she has DeVanté's eyes." Rozonda squealed with glee. "And his big ass ears too." Dalvin joked.

DeVanté looked as if he wanted to throw Dalvin out the window, but calmed down because he was holding her.

"Hey babygirl, I want you to know that daddy loves you more than anything in this world. I promise to never let anything or anyone hurt you." He kissed her chubby cheeks. I almost cried right then and there.

"Congratulations man." Jojo patted him on the back. Everyone took turns in holding her and I eventually got her back. "Hello?" Someone walked into the room and knocked at the same time.