。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。

Start from the beginning

Johnny: "Oh Alice...The others are in the kitchen."

When Johnny said that I smiled at him and went to him while he was sitting on the couch and I put my arms around his neck I said...

Me: "How did you know I was gonna ask?"

Johnny: "Simple you always do!"

Me: "Eh that's true."

When I said that we all laughed and I went to the kitchen and saw Yuta, Kun, Chenle, Doyoung, Jaemin, Ten, Renjun in the kitchen cooking. Then when I went in and said...

Me: "Good morning boys!"

Renjun: "Noona!!"

After he said that Rennie and Kun ran to me and hugged them and said...

Me: "Aww Rennie and Kunnie....I'm still confused..."

Kun: "About What Sunshine?"

Me: "Why are my brothers hugging me today?"

Yuta: "We don't know....anyways where's Taeyong??"

Me: "He's right-..."

When I was about to continue my sentence but then it got cut by...Taeyong and he said...

Taeyong: "I'm here."

Yuta, Kun, Doyoung and Ten: "Good morning Hyung and Alice!"

Renjun, Chenle, Jaemin: "Good morning Hyung and Noona!"

Me & Taeyong: "Good morning boys."

When we said that I looked at Taeyong and said...

Me: "My prince?? Why are my brothers suddenly hugging me?"

Taeyong: "I don't know I was with you the whole time."

Me: "Ah true...Anyways let's continue cooking!"

After I said that they all nodded and I smiled. Then when we finally finished cooking and I called the other in and we all started eating.

{ Few minutes later }

A few minutes later, Everyone finish eating and we all put our dishes in the sink and when we did I said...

Me: "Boys I can wash the dishes."

Mark: "No you are not!"

Ten: "That's to much for you to do alone."

Me: "I've done it before though..."

Kun: "Okay how about this we will play rock paper scissors and the last 3 will do the dishes."

Me & The boys: "Yes that's a good idea!"

When we said that together we all started playing and after a few minutes later, only Doyoung, Mark and Jeno were left and they went into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. While they were doing the dishes me and the other were in the living room which tv. Taeyong was laying on my lap and my head were on Lucas's shoulders.

{ Time Skip } { Few hours later }

While a few hours later, someone's phone suddenly ranged and it was Yuta's and when he picked he answered and left the living and a few moments later, he came back because he ended the call and said...

Yuta: "Guys I gotta go help my dad with so I gotta go home...and Jisung...my dad needs you for something too..."

Jisung: "Okay Hyung."

Me: "Okay Oppa and Mochi ...see you soon!"

Jisung: "Bye Noona Bye Hyungs!"

Yuta: "Bye Alice bye boys."

Me & The Boys: "Bye!"

After we said that he smiled at me and said sorry and I nodded and smiled at him. And then all of a sudden...Jungwoo's and Doyoung's phone ranged. And they also had to leave. Then Kun, Renjun, Haechan, Taeil and Jeno had family dinner with their family....Renjun's step family. So they had to leave too. Then Chenle and Ten had to leave for something I don't know what. Now it's okay Me, Lucas, Johnny, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Winwin and Mark. Then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "My princess we gotta go do our duty now I'm sorry."

Me: "It's okay my Prince. You guys go ahead."

Lucas: "Oh can I come with you guys."

Johnny: "Sure...But it won't be fun though."

Lucas: "It's fine I want to get out of the house."

Jaehyun: "Do you guys want to come?"

Me: "No I'm good."

Jaemin: "I'm good too."

Mark: "Sure I'll come...I haven't seen the village for a while now."

Winwin: "Yeah Same here."

Me: "Okay you guys have fun."

After I said that they all left and only me and Jaemin was left so I said...

Me: "Nana?"

Jaemin: "Yes Noona?"

Me: "I'll be upstairs okay?"

Jaemin: "Okay Noona."

{ To be continued.... }