☆ Horoscope 2019 ☆

Start from the beginning

Virgo: It looks like you will need a lot of time to sort out your love life in the coming year. Virgos tend to become more pretentious and picky while looking for a partner. In your quest for harmony and happiness in love, try to value what you have more and take less notice of other people's faults. You should pay more attention to your sensitive digestive system. Eat more vegetables and avoid fast-food, overconsumption of meat and any kind of spicy and fried food. Don't forget about regular physical exercises either which will help you burn calories faster. Pay heed to the signs that your body sends. In 2019, Saturn in Capricorn will prevail in your money matters. The level of responsibility that is required in this situation signifies that you'd better stay away from investments. You will be able to improve your financial situation in July, but it will require a lot of hard work. The best time for work projects is summer.

Libra: The love life of Librans will be peaceful and quiet in the coming year. Those who are already in a relationship will learn to understand their partners better and strengthen intimacy. Single Librans should socialize more in the first half of the year. There's a high chance that your soulmate will find you. Problems in your professional life at the beginning of the year, however stressful they may be, will lead you to find new solutions. At the end of March, a shift towards your career will endow you with a practical approach and a competitive spirit. Pay heed to your finances from October; there's a risk of losing a great amount. At the beginning of the year, you will suffer from poor health, weariness, and apathy. But don't worry; after the first trimester is over, you will be able to restore your energy. To boost your mental state, try to abstract yourself from unpleasant events. Pay more attention to your lower back and kidneys.

Scorpio: The first half of the coming year will be very advantageous for your love life. Existing relationships will be peaceful and harmonious. Single Scorpios may find themselves getting closer with one of their platonic friends. You will need to put more effort into your relationships starting from November. During 2019, the professional sector will be in focus of Scorpio's life. You will need to show your expertise and responsibility. Though significant challenges are in store, if you manage to strengthen partnerships, you can achieve some progress. Financially, 2019 is going to be an advantageous year. Scorpios are recommended to have a balanced diet, to maintain a good state of health in the coming year. Eat more vegetables and avoid high-fat foods. Don't forget to stay hydrated. As for physical exercises, Scorpios may take interest in aquatic sports or martial arts.

Sagittarius: The coming year will bring some reminiscences of your past love life. During the summer of 2019, you will need to correct your past mistakes and take important decisions. If you feel the desire to test your partner, remember that trust is a crucial factor for healthy relationships. Try to be more confident as well. 2019 will bring new job opportunities or challenges at present work for Sagittarians. You seem to be interested in improving your training and skills. You are also about to experience the period of financial stability. Summer will be advantageous for partnerships and trips abroad. As for your health, try to organize your time wisely to avoid over-exhaustion. It is also recommended to moderate pleasures. Your emotional state will remain positive throughout the year. Listen to the needs of your body. A change of habit may be required for maintaining good health.

Capricorn: The coming year promises to be much better than the previous one regarding romantic relationships. You and your partner will reach a new level of intimacy managing to understand each other better. There is a high chance for single Capricorns to meet someone new and build a strong relationship. As for your professional life, you will be able to reap the fruit of your labor made in the previous year. You can expect a promotion or an increase in income. However, you may need additional training to reach the desired outcomes. 2019 will be a year full of opportunities, activities, and projects. Though retrograding Saturn may cause some delays in Capricorns' lives, you can use them as opportunities to correct past errors. As for your health, pay attention to the stomach weakness and lymphatic and nervous systems, which may cause melancholy and pessimism.

Aquarius: Aquarians have the luckiest prospects in their love life. The coming year will be marked by such joyous events like weddings, christenings, and engagements. Until April, Aquarians will be sorting things out with their old lovers. The next four months will be auspicious for declarations of love and proposals. Lots of career opportunities will also turn up in the course of the coming year. It may be the best moment for those who want to become freelancers. You will perform at your best at work and receive well-deserved appreciation. Thanks to the Neptune's influence, your financial situation will also be positive. 2019 promises to be advantageous in regard to your health and physical shape. Since the end of July until December, your energy will somewhat decline, but it won't cause any health problems. However, don't forget to maintain a healthy diet and don't avoid physical activity.

Pisces: The romantic sector will be favorable for the representatives of the Pisces zodiac sign in 2019. When Saturn moves to your sector of marriage in August, there will be a high chance of finding your soulmate. For those who are already in a relationship, it is the perfect time to deepen the bonds with engagement rings. The coming year will bring prospects of increasing income and investment opportunities. However, be on your guard when it comes to relationships with your colleagues and bosses. Some problems may arise at work, and they will require a skillful and delicate approach. Pay attention to details to avoid any difficulties. Your mental and physical state will benefit from Jupiter's position in your house of health. You will be full of optimism and enjoy a great mood. There is one risk that you need to watch out for. Maintain a balanced lifestyle to avoid gaining weight.