☆ Horoscope 2019 ☆

Aries: Mars and Uranus, retrograding in Aries, will give you enough energy to follow through your plans. Arians can be sure that nothing will be able to stop them. The period from April to June of 2019 is especially advantageous for courageous actions. It's the perfect time for changing your workplace or profession. The coming year promises to be auspicious regarding your health as well. In the second half of the year, your energy will start to decline, and you will need more rest. You will learn to appreciate family values more and feel the joy of having a better half. Single Arians will start thinking about marriage. In the sphere of money and career, you will experience some difficulties. By the beginning of spring, you will manage to find an additional source of income that will help you to improve your wellbeing. Make sure you remain working with consistency. By the end of 2019, you'll manage to reach your career goals.

Taurus: At the beginning of the year, your ruling planet, Venus, will be in Scorpio, enhancing your diplomatic skills and making you more tolerant with others. Taureans will need to take their moods under control in order to save relationships. In August, Uranus will help you improve your public image. Your love life is going to be unsteady. You will need to work hard trying to win the trust of your loved one. A somewhat selfish approach this year may lead you to relationships outside of marriage. Single Taureans will be in demand with the opposite sex. Still, 2019 is not the right moment for long-term commitments. As for your career, the time has come to reconsider your priorities. Don't expect any major changes in your financial sphere. You will need to readjust your budget at the beginning of spring. The situation will improve by the end of 2019. Health issues can be resolved with the help of new relaxation methods.

Gemini: The coming year is going to be especially exciting for those representatives of Gemini zodiac sign who are interested in sports and art. In 2019 you will get an opportunity to develop your talents. Neptune's transit will fuel your creativity, while Jupiter will prompt you to discover new opportunities. Usually lucky in all romantic affairs, Gemini representatives will have to face indecision and communication problems between March and June. Develop your empathy and resort to honesty in order to overcome these problems. Pleasant surprises wait for those who are still single. Professional life in the coming year will depend on your readiness to improve your training and overcome your personal limits. From May until September, you will need to readjust your budget to avoid possible financial problems. As for your health, strengthen your immune system and don't avoid routine physical examinations.

Cancer: At the beginning of the year, Cancers are more likely to be dissatisfied with their love life. Suspicions and inner doubts may spoil your mood. Hopefully, your partner will be understanding and ready to discuss any concerns. 2019 will be rich in interesting events; however, be careful with whom to trust. In the coming year, Cancerians will accept more responsibilities at work. With the Full Moon on May 18, you will find new sources of income. But before putting them into practice, you'd better consult with people experienced in financial matters. Perhaps, you may even convince your relatives to invest in your projects. On the whole, health in 2019 will remain in the same condition. Your emotional state will improve as you will learn to take control of your behavior. This year is also advantageous for boosting physical and mental health. Find more time for rest and meditation to maintain peace of mind.

Leo: 2019 promises to be rich in exciting events and new acquaintances. Thanks to Jupiter, remaining in the house of love for the first half of the year, there's a high chance for single Leos to meet the right person. Those who are already in a relationship should avoid the temptation of love affairs. As for your professional sphere, some opportunities will appear in spring, and you should stay sharp. May will be especially successful when you can achieve what you've been waiting for so long. Your financial situation will also start improving by the end of spring. You just need to follow your goals. Try to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. If you manage to stay in shape, success is surely waiting for you in all respects. In the coming year, pay attention to your digestive system: eat more vegetables rich in iron and rye products. Also be careful with lifting weights or making effort.