☆ Signs At Best vs Worst ☆

Aries:

Best: You are full of energy and warmth, you ignite everyone around you with your endless passion, you are protective and determined, you inspire people with your charisma and adventurous spirit.

Worst: You are quick-tempered because of your soft heart, you are impulsive because of your blinding energy, you are competitive because of your ambition.

Taurus:

Best: You possess a quiet strength, you are steady, you are full to the brim with charm and independence, you are witty and engaging, you are observant and know how to make people feel loved.

Worst: You are stubborn because of your passions, you can be selfish because you are afraid to lose, you are possessive because you love so strongly.

Gemini:

Best: You are effortlessly clever and funny, you are an absolutely sparkling conversationalist, you are open-minded, you are creative and quick-minded, you make people feel special, you always have the best ideas.

Worst: You can be unpredictable and sharp tongued because of your constant need for movement, you can be moody if you are not satisfied, you can be flaky if you don't feel confident.

Cancer:
Best: You are sensitive to other's hearts, you are intuitive and introspective, you know how to read people, you are compassionate, you genuinely care for people, you are brave and inspiring and full of love.
Worst: Because of your sensitivity you can be moody and overreact, you can be unintentionally manipulative, you can avoid confrontation, you get too wrapped up in your emotions.

Leo:

Best: You are so brave that being with you feels like an adrenaline rush, you are bold, you can speak your mind, you are so caring that your love could fill a room, you are intelligent and sharp.

Worst: You are at times insensitive because of your confidence, you can be vain because of your pride, you can be stubborn and refuse to see other people's perspective.

Virgo:

Best: You are analytical, your mind is sharp and clear and cunning, you are so inspiring in that you always work hard, you are beautifully selfless, your love is pure and kind.

Worst: You are critical because you analyze everything, you can be insensitive because your brain gets ahead of your heart, you are easily stressed and anxious.

Libra:
Best: You are full of charm, you are diplomatic and unbiased, you are open minded, you have an irresistible friendliness about you, you feel like magic to be around, you are full of art.

Worst: Because of your fairness you can be indecisive, you can be self indulgent, because you are multi-faceted you can be contradictory, because of your friendliness you can be flighty.

Scorpio:

Best: You are full of passion, you are resourceful, you are intuitive, you are so magnetic that being around you feels like floating in the stars, you are cunning, you are resilient, you are powerful.

Worst: Because of your passion you are aggressive, because of your fierce love you are possessive and jealous, you hold grudges and resentments, you can be stubborn.

Sagittarius:

Best: You are independent, you are adventurous, just being around you is inspiring, you are humorous, you are endearingly curious, your mind is philosophical and creative, you came out of a book.

Worst: You are impulsive because of that adventurous spirit, you can be flighty because you fear being held down, you are impatient, you can be inconsistent because of your independence, you can be irresponsible.

Capricorn:

Best: You are resourceful, you are refined, you are so determined that being around you gives me motivation, you are tenacious and cunning, you are a reliable friend.

Worst: You tend to be pessimistic, you can be haughty and rigid, you can be condescending when you feel insecure, you can be accidentally insensitive.

Aquarius:

Best: You are unconventional, you are unexpected, you are intellectual, you are inventive, you are friendly, being around you is constant new experiences and adventures and thoughts, you are independent and free.

Worst: You are maddeningly hard to predict at times, you are scattered, you can be flighty, you can be detached because of your independence, you can be egocentric.

Pisces:

Best: You are intuitive, you are spiritual, you see things that no one else does, your imagination is limitless, you are compassionate and expressive, you are humorous and quirky and endearing.

Worst: You are impractical and irrational at times, you can be self-pitying, you fall into escapist patterns when overwhelmed, you can be scattered.